Reviews for Conchita, the Friend of the Sassy, Gay Friend
TheSupremeKingFangirl06 chapter 1 . 7/16
I love you so much right now XD!
Persona 5 The Author chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
OMG I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T THIS IS TOO PERFECT
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
AAGHUUVVCCCCHH my lungs burn
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is so funny. You did a great job with keeping this true to the sassy gay friend series. Meiko is so deep in denial, despite the fact that she unknowingly keeps admitting her problems.

All of Gakupo's responses are hilarious. "Honeycakes, your diet sucks! That, and, you are an alcoholic!" I like that line the best.

Good work with this story.
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy... Why does this sound so plausible? Good job!
Jasmine899 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
These stories are hilarious! But I get the feeling that Meiko's gonna eat everyone at the rehab...
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hi, I'm Carmen! You may remember me from the crap load of reviews you just got. Well, I'm just hear to say two things. 1. Make more Sassy Gay Friend Stories. And 2. This isn't your last review from me. Enjoy the spam.
JujuBardie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Poor fat Meiko. I wonder how the Kagamines can actually carry her. ._. /slapped
Korrosive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
A bit inaccurate, but *shrugs*

Throughout the whole PV, Meiko did not even gain an ounce! The song goes 'She intended to savour the finest foods in the world, but ended up craving the most gruesome cuisine' or something like that, so I say that diet is inaccurate. Nevertheless, Meiko CHEWED TETO'S CAMERA AND PIKO'S USB CORD! AWESOME!
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I wanna see Luka and her sassy gay friend :) I'm really looking forward to it :)
Nekomiimii chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You, my friend, have done it again! :'D

Oh my gosh, Gakupo was PERFECT in this!

Pffft, Meiko, don't deny it, you do have a problem. A problem that Gakupo Kamui has a solution to! 8D

I giggled whenever Gakupo was able to counter all of Meiko's answers with proof of her problems. Oh my gosh, she tried to eat Piko's USB tail? Poor Piko-tan!

Well, at least she admits to having a drinking problem. " And Gakupo did save Kaito! :D

I laughed so hard when Rin and Len seemed to have abandoned their maidly/buterly duties to help out Gakupo was hilarious, including the part where Rin actually addresses Gakupo as a Sassy, Gay Friend. XD

Pffft, you broke the fourth wall again. XD

All in all, loved this one shot as well, I'm going to subscribe to you now to keep up with these. XD

~Mipiko
mukirome chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Just as entertaining as the others. XD I thought it was really funny when Rin actually called Gakupo a sassy gay friend. LOL