Reviews for Tell Me You Belong to Me
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Aw! So cute !
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Poor Kurtie feeling insecure and vulnerable! You wrote the perfect Blaine! Exactly what we would expect him to feel and say. Love Bottom Blaine! (although bottom Kurt isn't so bad either!) Well written - Another success!
klaine-overload chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Heyhey, just wanted to say I loved this! Also, I hope you don't mind, but the thankyou card passage made me laugh so hard I had to use it to make a gif on my tumblr account. hope you don't mind
cole5148 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I think this story is perfect. Blaine being the best boyfriend:-)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this is good
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was so beautiful. :)

Thank you for writing that! It was amazingly well written, super in character, and just awesome!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Blaine doesn't see Sebastian as a threat because he is just not remotely interested at all. He knows what he has with Kurt. Kurt is beautiful, sexy, hot, smart, talented, lovely voice and dances like a dream. KURT is sex on a stick. Who needs SeBastard? I loved Blaine making Kurt feel better about himself and their relationship, and Kurt topping was just awesome. I see these two as switches. I don't see either as strict top or bottom. I know some would disagree, but Kurt's forceful personality leads me to believe he would top at least some of the time. And Blaine with his puppy dog, people-pleasing ways would easily qualify as a bottom on some occasions. So to the snotty people who say Blaine would never bottom, you don't know these characters very well. Above all they love each other and want to please each other. To me, that means taking whatever role seems appropriate for that day. Nicely written and hot!
b chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ewww your nelly bottom Blaine is so disgusting ewwwww
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was just too good! Awesome work!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
jewus Kurt is jewus
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
God I love this! I can not stand Sebastian! This was amazing!
Jayno chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loves it! Take that Sebastian!
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh wow :) This was so sweet and adorable and not just in the couple way but friendship as well. I don't know but it seems lately I've been forgetting that they were best friends for a long time before they got together and this has totally reminded me and it's just awesome :) Thank you so much for writing this! You're a brilliant writer!
Random stalker chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is wonderful. It's so sweet, and hot, and cute, and a bit sappy, but ohmygod I love those guys so much and I think I'm in love with this fic.
Gildedcagesaregilded chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was great and something I could definitely see the characters doing/saying.