Reviews for How Did We Get Here?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I really liked the way you started to evolve Shelby and Puck's relationship in this story; I particularly liked how Puck texted Shelby after Sectionals and how you filled the plothole of her peptalk to the Troubletones.

I wish this story would continue!
anonymous934 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I love this story :) well done! I hope there will be more, seems to be quite a while since you last updated. Keep up the great work x Shuck forever!
Shuck4eva chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I love how Puck is worried about Shelby. Hopefully we can get a Shuck interaction next chapter! Even if not it's still a great story. Can't wait for more!
Luthiem Vardamir chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
This is so well written! I just enjoy this fic so much as a said in other reviews the rhythm of this story is exactly as we should have seen it on the show. Puck is so good with Beth and he really loves her we saw it on the show and you write their relationship in a wonderful way. Also thank you for witting something about that HUGE christmas plot hole! I was all happy when I read it.

Keep Going, happy new year!
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant update - probably my favourite chapter so far. This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest Shuck stories going, if not the best, if I'm honest. You've handled this so well, and it is so realistic. Actually, its more realistic than the show!

The Puck/Beth interaction is beyond adorable. Daddy!Puck is one of the sexiest/cutest things I've ever seen/read! And Shelby looking on fondly just makes those moments absolute perfection!

I loved the way you kept it parallel with what happened in the Christmas episode of the show. Once again, the realism is wonderful!

So glad about what you said about keeping in natural and in sync with the characters.

Can't wait for your next update, this is completely and utterly amazing! Keep up the great work!

Also, happy new year, and all the best for 2012!
loveislovemanx chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Loving this story! I read all of it this morning and it's awesome! I want Shelby back:( please update soon! The new format was cool, but I liked the normal one better. Please please update soon, I CAN'T wait for more!
Shuck4eva chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I like the realistic take on this story. I can believe them saying this and their reactions being what they are. I NEED to send this to RIB someway...They need a good writer in the group...ha!
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this chapter in script format! I know how hard it is to write script, there's so many little details, and you did really well, even with limitations of this site. Good job and can't wait for an update. :)
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Awesome update! I liked the script, you did an excellent job with it.

The entire conversation was handled perfectly. The beginning awkwardness, the topics of conversation, everything was fantastic!

I love, love, LOVE the way your portraying Puck and Shelby in this. First and foremost your letting Puck build up a relationship with his daughter, and then letting something blossom from that. The dialogue from Shelby in this chapter shows that she's still fighting her feelings for Noah becuase she knows its wrong, but I love a little bit of angst and drama!

I look forward to seeing how you interpertate the next few episodes.

Keep up this brilliant word, hope you can update again soon! Well done again!
MissMamiee chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Thanks for the shout out, my opinion helping spur you on to try something new is really cool. At first I wasn't sure I liked the script format having never read anything in that format. However by the end it felt very natural. Having a little more of the goings on in the scene I thought made it have more of an episode feel to it.

I guess format would just depend on the experiance your wanting the reader to have, diving into a novel or a television show.

Of course you know writing in script form now will save time when you send this off to fox :)

As always keep up the great work!
abbie chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
that was good! I did like the script, though it was kinda confusing at times to follow. I didn't know if you wanted specifics but it was well done and i like it...soooooo good job!
FrancesBertram chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
That was actually quite good! I don't want the rest of the story written in this format, quite honestly, but I liked it. I don't know how an actual script is written but this seems good. :)
Luthiem Vardamir chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
AMAZING I love it I'm used ti read scripts so I didn't have any problem reading it, we should send it to RIB ;). The rhythm of the conversation was just perfect it was completely natural, the pauses the reactions everything. I could imagine Noah walking and Shelby on her apartment it was just accurate.

You are doing an amazing job, really and thanks for the shoutout! :') it means a lot to me.

Keep going and have a nice end of the holiday season!
ClawOfGlory chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I really, really enjoy this story, just everything about it. And I actually liked the script format in this chapter, as well.
Muriel chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Really good! Please post another chapter soon :)