Reviews for Forbidden Love
newbyclive chapter 6 . 3/22
This seems like a really good story but its not complete and I dont want to read some of it then get left hanging so ill just keep scrolling and add this to my mental list of the best stories that never was.
Plz more chapters
NaughtyLittleCookie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it. I love this story so much
Blizzard221 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Hey, I just want to know if you will continue this story or not. Because it was so great, sadly it was only 6 chapter. Maybe you can make the sequel. From all of your story i've readed so far, this is my favourite. Please continue this one
Nightfly123 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Hi Kungfupandafanatic. awesome story and keep up the good work. I have some ideas you might like to use in your story. my ideas are Po and Crane have a awesome night with their girlfriends until they are attacked by a unknown enemy, Shifu tries to find his students on his own, Zeng finds Po and the furious five and tells them that Shifu is looking for them. these are my ideas for your story so feel free to use them at anytime. since it is your story it's your choice to use my ideas or not. anyway awesome story and keep up the good work.
joaejy chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
I wish it was more then 6 chapters becous it is sooooo good 10 out of 10
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
I will not post a review until the final chapter
poupou02 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
wonderful different in a good kind because i saw many where they end up in a panda village with po blood father keep it up
katara-zuko1714 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
please update fast
THESILVERTIGER68 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love it buddy! 3 :)
potigress4ever chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Please continue. This is a pretty good story.
Miguel el romantico je chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
this buenisima
I loved it
I hope your next chapter,
with many ances
up soon
: D
PS: please do not wait long agan for the next chapter, of course thank you very
supersayian5naruto chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
cool
VoidMaster99 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
OH THE SORROW , THE AGONY I CANT GET ENOUGH!, keep going on with this story
VoidMaster99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OH THE SORROW, THE AGONY, I CANT GET ENOUGH , Keep going with the story.