Reviews for The Pentagram Council Origins
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Gaaaaaaahhhhh! I reached the end, crap! Update soon, this is good.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Poor Cass. :-) More, please?

Ani
Agent Moonlight chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Woah, the mystery seriously gets bigger and better in every chapter! I really love your thorough and well thought out writing! I just love all the mystery and family bonding going all around! This story really draws me deeper into the story with every chapter. I also like ur OC character and she goes nice with Dick. Your doing a great job and you never dissapoint with this story! Cant wait for the next chap!
jayfeather63 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Hey long time no see. I'm loved the chapter you posted. To be honest I'd actually forgotten about this fic. XD. So it was an awesome surprise. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Hawthornbranch chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Wow! I just ran across this fic today, and couldn't stop reading once I started. This is great! The characters are complex, the plot is compelling and the writing is a pleasure to read. My only issue is moving back and forth between the first and third person pov. Personally, I've always found that particular combination distracting. Moving from person to person while staying in first person pov is one thing, but the jump from first to third and back feels a bit jarring to me. That said, it's probably just a personal quirk of mine, and not something that bothers other readers. On the other hand, I've got to say that you handle both forms beautifully. Sometimes writers handle first person really well, but don't do as well with third, or vice versa, but you express the nuances of each very well. And I especially like that each person's pov feels different, as if we're really in Bruce's head, rather than Dick's. Can't wait for the next update!
Agent Moonlight chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Yay, Dick and AJ got out! Man, this story just gets new mysteries with every chapter! I'm not even sure what in the world is going on in this story and Asi is a complete mystery, which is cool since it makes him and the story more interesting (wonder why he knows so much about Dick). I also like the whole Tim and Jason phone call scene because they were totally in character and I love how they are finally starting to connect like brothers! Well, I loved this chapter with all its action and mystery and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
jayfeather63 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Hey it's been awhile. Glad to see that your still working on this fic. You and your friends did an awesome job on this chapter,and I'm looking forward to your next update. -Jay
Lady Julie Snape chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I am very confused by this chapter. You have so much going on that it's hard to keep track. Asi is the most confusing aspect. I'm glad Dick and AJ got out of there okay but, damn, I wanted to see Batman go overboard. Anyway, I hope you continue to write this because I will definitely continue to read.

Thanks for this!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
So, is this where Batman shows up and goes all out on the people threatening to hurt his first baby bird? Please say yes. I love when Batman gets all angry and growly and vengeful on behalf of his birdies.

I like this very much. I originally thought it was Alexandra but I like that it's AJ instead. But what about Dick? If Bats doesn't show up, he can't go all Nightwing on them or he'll reveal his secret. Unless they all ready know or suspect ...?

Forgive me. I'm rambling.

Update soon.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You have my curiosity piqued.

I find that I'm a lot more lenient with Original Characters in the Batman universe than I am with Harry Potter and you certainly know what you're doing in regards to writing. I like AJ all ready am eager for Bats and AJ's dad to embarrass them. Wish I had college experience like that ... Oh well.

On to the next chapter.

Much love.
C.T.A chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter your sorry is really well written and has good plot from what iv read
Syl chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Wow! Great story so far. Thanks for pointing the location out to me. So...is AJ the poor wee babe from the prologue? Huh, Maddie won't be winning any mother of the year awards any time soon. I'm very intrigued about their hints about Dick, and it's interesting what you say about life being about fate, not choice, something Dick certainly disagrees with in Nightwing #7.:)

I'm looking forward to the next installment. Oh, and excellent original characters.:)

Syl
Foopar chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Ah, a long one this time. I'm cool with that ;)

I was beggining to think you quit on this story, glad you updated when you did. Keep it up!
Agent Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This chapter was definately worth the wait! The evil cliff hanger has left me in suspence and I just can't wait to see Bruce's reaction about Dick being missing. Also, I love all the family moments you put in with the Bats, to bad for AJ though. I have no idea where this story is heading, but I have a feeling that it shall end up somewhere spectacular! Until next time, bye!

jayfeather63 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This is so far my favorite chapter.I can't believe you left it on a cliff hanger now I'm dying to know what will happen.I'm also wondering what dick has to do with all of did a fantastic job and I'm looking forward to your next update. Jay