Reviews for Moving On
ContinueSequel chapter 13 . 1/20
Good story but cuts off at the end, needs to be continued or have a sequel.
arizonasiren chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
I just found this wonderful story. It is so nice that Kagome and Inuyasha are not hating each other for the first 10 chapters. I can't get enough of the cute and lovable Inuyasha. I love your writing. I hope you can come back to this story. I will certainly keep tabs on this one.
Maraboo19120 chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
I'm still reading so please finish! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Please continue
unknown chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH _ *FANGIRLS FANGIRLS FANGIRLS. FANGIRLS* SOOOOO FREAKIN' ADORABLE! more more more more more please! *screams into a pillow from fangirl overflow*
ShadowThiefAsh chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
I am so in love with this story! I love how sweet Inuyasha is!
Also is Koga ever going to pop back up or was that a one time thing?
Larissa chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Uh oh! Naraku is going to become a problem, I can tell.
kittychic0895 chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Love this story
fromthepast chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
It was okay kinda felt more like a filler chapter but with alittle bit of foreshadowing so it will be interesting to see what happens next. sorry to hear about harlee.
jj chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
Having her friends come over that will be great
xxMonkeey27xx chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
We both broke our deals to each other! let's try again shall we?
IndigoArcher89 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Cool story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Undaunted One chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Just caught up with this story! So far I love it! The character development and the detail you have encrypted into each chapter is amazing for an amateur author like those we find on fanfiction! If it were not for copy right and all the legal bull crap I would say you should have this published! Awesome story! I can't wait to see where you take it from here!
Undaunted One chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to see where Kagome and Inuyashas relationship goes next! I am curious though how Sota is doing. Can't wait to continue reading :)
Undaunted One chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I love how detailed and organized your chapters are. Your character relationships are so realistick that it makes for a more enjoyable story instead of something along the lines of Inuyasha and Kagome jumping each other. Thanks for a great story I can't wait to read more :)