Reviews for Raven Rival
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Update this please?
Sailormoonfan1987 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Are you going to countiue on with this story? I came across it an it was a good read :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
This story is so interesting. Please update it. I want to know if Darien can awaken Serena's passion or if Serena can make Darien fall in love. I can't wait to see how Raye is going to try to steal Darien from Serena and see if Serena will finally stand her ground, stopping her stepsister from taking everything. Whatever you decide to write, its sure to be an emotional and exciting story. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It has a lot of promise and could be one of your best yet!
chinadoll381282001 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Ok you really need to update this one! I hate it when Rei does this to Serena. Lets see how Darien handles Rei when she comes calling!
hit60 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
i've been waiting for updates for ages! Don't abandon this wonderful story. Keep writing.
Yin - Yang M chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Love the story. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Will this story still be updated!? I would love to know how it all ends!
blackacess chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
oooooh! this is getting interesting :) please continue soon :)
My Veggie Burger chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
You've got a great idea for a plot with this story and your writing is very good. This story has great potential. I think it'll be even better if you took your time developing the relationships. I can see you want to move the story along, but some more insight into Raye and Jed's relationship leading up to Serena's discovery in this chapter would've done wonders for the chapter. Doesn't need to be excessive. Just a few incidents/observations over a short time period. It wouldve elicited more of a sympathetic response to Serena's situation and we'd all hate Raye even more than we already some constructive criticism from a fellow author if you choose to take it. I really do think you're doing a good job so far. Just remember, there's no rush! I look forward to your next update.
bluedragonnnn chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
yay a new chapter! please update soon :)
Usagi chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I can't wait to read more, please update really soon.
Smfan123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for the talk between Serena & Darien! (; please update soon.
Dertupio chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Thanks for the update,Hope you update soon and the chapter be longer
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
Mika chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
OMG! You’re updated! Nice chapter. I hope that you can update soon.