Reviews for The Sharpened Blade
Vane3131 chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
He was so sweet. Greats first time..and oh shit is Sam helpingmike
Azlady2003 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Poor them I'm with Bella I'd rather die!
CoppertopJ chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas Sunshine.

Thank you for the update. This was a terrible episode for E&B. And I am sure, any couple would have eventually responded the same. I think Jasper's plan is failing, and should be adjusted immediately. Hopefully that is why he is at the door.

Denise
alc1002 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Good chapter
sujari6 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
I hope that Jasper has worked out who it is by now. If Mike's information is correct usually the number of people it can be must be limited. James is a bit of a mystery man so could be a suspect.
melissamary55 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
love it and what new could jasper have i hope that they are good ones
acw1 chapter 23 . 12/25/2011

dowlingnana chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
It starts out very happy and playful to what you would think could have been an awesome day thinking Mike was caught but then to realize someone else is involved? wow? I do remember something about Mike having someone help him but thought it was only someone like a P.I. which his job would be done upon Mike's arrest. So, is this someone still after her. Reminds me of the Bodyguard how the assassin still continued until the death of his appointed victim was completed. Now these poor two get stuck in a one room "cell", gosh it would make anyone go stir crazy. Great plots m'lady!
ClancyJane chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
A nightmare for the naughty and a lovely lemon treat for the nice... I checked them out twice !

Happy Holidays : )
melissamary55 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
love it update soon
sujari6 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Suspect there's more than one person involved. Have a great holiday.
kay525 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Happy they finally made love.. Edward will always take care of her.. mike is such a crazy ass.. is Sam the other person helping mike out? why would the other couple come in if they heard bella screaming? what if someone was in there with them..they r help at all
Lilypad10 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Yay, they finally dud it! He really does love Bella and I am glad that everything is out in the open.
alc1002 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011