Reviews for The Sharpened Blade
Sarah Amin chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
I think it's either james or Jacob .. james keeps watching her and jacob is the one she texted the night of the nightclub ..

I love it ..
Lilydukes chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
wow!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 27 . 6/8/2012
Hey...I just finished reading your fable fiction...and its simply awesome! I was on three edge the whole time, and the thought of Mike being the stalker never occurs to me. I thought it must be James or Sam but when its a crime thing we must never(well most of the times) suspect the most obvious ones I guess.

I loved the whole idea of a grumpy Edward, its always nice to see him work his way. And of course I'm sad about Lily's death, I'm sure after few months or years Edward must have stopped blaming his parents.

Overall I really liked it! Wonderful job! ]
Twilightsatellite chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Thanks for sharing the story! Mike's pov was great! It answered questions I hadn't even realized and wrapped up this part of the story completely! :)
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Just starting this journey. Really like your Bella & can't wait to read more!
Crazybee3 chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
I read this whole thing in less than three hours -with brakes- and I'm sad it ended.

I just loved this fic so much! I read every word. I was hooked!

Thank you so very much for the story :)

Now I'm off to read more that you typed..
InLoveWithAnIdea chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
Truly amazing. Read it from start to finish for last four hours none stop, great job keep uo the amazing work.
dowlingnana chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
Well, since I have a kindle I'll be sure to look those up. CONGRATULATIONS! ;o)
Ella-Mango chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
So you published your own books? that is brilliant well done.
ACullen35 chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
I know that the story has been finished for a while now but I wanted to let you know that it was amazing! I started reading it a few days ago and was sucked in from the very beginning. In all honesty, I probably would have finished it all ina day if it hadn't been for real life getting in the way. Great story and fantastic writing! I can't wait to see what else you've written!
Lily1992 chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
I loved this Story it was great D
sarahlouise80 chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
fantastic story so glad mike got what he have been through so much they deserved their happy ending.
sarahlouise80 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
aww that was so emotional brought tears to my eyes.
barbarito chapter 21 . 2/25/2012