Reviews for Life after the War
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So, is that mean Eight and Cater are the only two that is single
CalynnTheDeltoranOlympian chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
NO! DON'T STOP! I love this story! :-( And it's not short and crappy!
Kaiser Knuckles chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Finally an update! Ahhhh i'm so happy, yes it's quite short but still good! PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE THIS STORY OR THE OTHER STORY PRETTY PLEASE! I always checked your stories, please please please ! I just like your story too much! so please keep updating! I'll be waiting! Until then, Sayonara!
CalynnTheDeltoranOlympian chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
*gets on hands and knees* Please, please, PLEASE, update. I love this story. I check it EVERY day. Pweeeeeaaaaase?

p.s.:I was the one beneath named Chey. I made an account after I posted that.
Chey chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
To answer your question, yes. I, at least, am reading this. I've been following it for a while. Thank you for finally updating. I was starting to loose hope. :-) Good story and keep it up.
Iscreamer1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I'm reading it. It's like a simple scene.
Kaiser Knuckles chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Finally! i was waiting for this for sooo long... Anyways, the chapter is very short but i still love it, i'll be waiting for another chapter! Until then, Sayonara!
Fuyu Aki chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Gosh, what a cute and lovely story.

Never imagine that this kind of story. Full with slice of life theme. With no war and anything.

I love the couple Deuce and Ace, and I admit that both of them were really match each other.

(But actually,I agree too with Ace x Queen, Ace x Cinque especially Ace x Mutsuki)
Iscreamer1 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
So, have you gotten to where they found out who murdered Ace's dad and why?
whateverpickle chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Okay... here's my review for Chapter 6 since you asked for it. :)

First, I spotted a few grammatical errors but from what parts, I cannot exactly pinpoint. I thought you would have proofread it since you are a beta reader. However, the errors were not that big and it would not hurt to look over the story to see if there are mistakes that have slipped.

Next, I liked the chapter enough but it feels rushed. You could have made Deuce's condition a cliffhanger and such. This is just a suggestion though. Also, you should expand how a character would feel in a particular situation. Like for example the time Deuce was throwing up. I got confused why Rain acted that way(but you explained it to me anyway). But then you should have weave your explanation into the story. That way, readers would understood and feel the characters more.

Lastly, you still have placed Author's Notes on the story. As what I have said(or typed) in my previous review, this interrupts a reader from his/her reading. I definitely suggest you avoid that.

I still enjoyed the story but it needs polishing.

whateverpickle chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Okay... I know I'm reviewing chapter 3 but... whatever. -_-

First things first, I think it has an exciting plot considering I still have read until Chap. 3.

However, I have noted that you randomly place Author Notes ON the story itself. This somehow interrupts a reader from his/her reading. Nobody, as far as I know, likes being interrupted. I suggest to gather every single comment you have for a particular part of your story and either place them before or after your story. Next, it seems that at times your story is way too fast. I think with more descriptions you'll achive a good pace. I'm also shock with Rain this chapter. Could she not have a guess that somehow Deuce is pregnant? That is just a thought however.

So yeah, that's my two cents so far for this story. Off to read the remaining chapters:
Iscreamer1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
You sure James Ford is not even a distant relative of Henry Ford? Also are planning to include a scene of them finding out who murdered Ace's dad and why?
Iscreamer1 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
So, Ace's father has been assassinated, eh? I don't mean to go all Sherlock Holmes or anything, but I think you should make a mystery story of who killed Ace's dad and why. In my version of the story which takes place in 1906 (at least in chapter 7) and in England (the academy from the game is in Glasglow, Scotland, or somewhere else), I think John Regan ran a hatmaking business to which his co-worker had the most money (to be historical, I'm thinking the co-worker is Caroline Reboux) and she was abusive to some of the hatters (sweatshops were very common back then). And since John did nothing to stop it, the hatter, in revenge, stabbed him 12 times in the back (ala Ratchett in Murder on the Orient Express) in the dead of night and fled to evade the policemen of Scotland Yard. The Regan family's lawyer, I think, is Louis Dietrich, who is the father of one of Madmoselle Reboux's clients, the actress Marlene Dietrich. I guess that makes some connection, huh? I'll bet when Ace took over his dad's business, he fired Madmoselle Reboux for her abusive actions towards the other hatters and he became friends with Faulein Dietrich, but because she was only about 5 in real life, their relationship was a bit of a babysitter like role and since tv was not invented until 1939, How else would Ace know about the accident? I can bet Deuce was able to afford a Renualt and what she struck into was a horse-drawn milk cart. How's that for a rewrite?
Iscreamer1 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Thank you for the bit with Izana and Machina. Now, all you need is a 1905 setting and I'll feel very merry. By the way, Merry Christmas!
Iscreamer1 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
6 chapters already, I hope you did like I requested. Doing the math of my 1899 version, the setting should be 1905.