Reviews for Happily Ever After
Kat-chan89 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Ah, it's been a while, isn't it? It's been two-three years since I've last reviewed. I humbly apologize for it. I have been busy over a few important and other trivial things, so I do hope that you'll forgive me.

Anyway, I would like to applaud you on a job well done on both chapter five and six. It has been written well and I have clearly noticed that you have improved. As far as I've observed, I haven't seen any typographical errors and grammar mistakes. Good job.

As for the murder technique suggestions, I only have one and it involves a closed room with four people inside with one of them in possession of a gun.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Excellent four chapters.
Lunadora chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I know it's been over a year but is there any chance that you'll write any more chapters for this fanfic?
kagura sumire chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I cannont wait the new chapter ! Good luck ! w
Kat-chan89 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Oh! Finally, you updated! It's a double early Christmas present for me (The first one was the release of Synchronicity 3)!

Anyway, on to the reviews.

I don't mind if you changed some things here and there. It is an AU. Also, I really like this chapter. It explained a lot why Battler 'suddenly' forgot Yasu. Also, I like how Battler somehow taught that the murders were executed by magic (EVEN IF IT IS EXECUTED BY MAGIC). It kinda gives out that silent aura that something big's about to begin.

There. I'm done with my reviews. Also, (an early) Merry Christmas to you, Rosette-Crusade-san!
BatoBeato07151129 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
This is fantastic! Do update soon, please! :D
Kat-chan89 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Oops. The link got cut off. My LJ account is: kat-chan89 . Livejournal . Com (Pleade remove the spaces).
Kat-chan89 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Uguu... Thank you for dedicating this chapter for me, Rosette-Crusade-san. I really appreciate it.

Anyway, on to the review! I really like this chapter, even though there's a few grammar errors (Don't worry though! Everyone's not perfect! ). Kanon's a bit OOC but I don't really mind. Beato/Yasu's character is perfect. It's exactly how I imagined it.

And I like how you write the killing parts. It's not detailed, but it's understandable.

That's all I'm going to say. Keep up the good work!

Oh, you can find me in my LJ account: .com
Kat-chan89 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Ah... I'm crying my heart out... (I'm so dramatic. ;_;)

Anyway, another great chapter! I really love it (even though I'm still crying at the moment). Oh! And is that Lambda making an appearance? I can't wait! Please update soon. I'm not rushing you, but I'm really excited.

Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I'm loving this!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Of course I love both chapters
Kat-chan89 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Finally! An update! I've waited so long!

Anyway, it's really getting more interesting (and suspenseful). I hope you'll finish the next chapter soon. I'm really looking forward to it.

P.S.: Please don't bully Yasu too much. That bullying scene made me cry... ;_; (Lol, I'm being melodramatic.)
BatoBeato07151129 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
This is really good. _ Keep going!
Kat-chan89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hm. A good start. This fic really piqued my interest. Would you please continue this? I really like this story.