Reviews for Collateral Damage
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hi there, I'm a big fan of your bones fanfics. It's torture me to wait until the new season of bones come in September, so I humour myself by reading lots of bones fanfiction. Lately, I've been reading hundreds of bones fanfic, but seriously, no one had done as good as you'd done. There's no one can keep the emotion and the characters of B&B not too far away from the original, but you've done it perfectly! B&B in your stories are still the same with B&B that we love! Some of fanfic writers even made the story way too "delusional", but you can keep your story make sense without lost any of the exciting adventure. So,please don't stop! Please write again,write for people like me who really miss B&B so much! ;)
sarahexox chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Only just found this and WOW. Go talk to Hart please?
I love this
Gabsmum chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I am really enjoying this story.. am hoping you continue to write more.

I am really liking how you are playing Booth and Bones.. I am quite happy with how you are portraying them, very close to the characters we see on screen well done!

Looking forward to more chapters!
Dee47 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Good grief, I love this story SO much! Keep hoping for an alert announcing a new chapter every day! :)
LondonLi chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I'm so glad she told him! I wish he acted a little more excited, but I think it was a slight challenged for him to go from hunter mode to daddy mode. I'm glad he's regaining perspective, but I don't think he'll be given the choice to bring Broadsky in. Thanks so much for always updating!
ExcellentDriver chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Oh well. Why do I have the feeling Broadsky is coming back and his next target might be poor Brennan?

Booth would certainly freak.

I love this story!
Alicia9876 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
This is fantastic! Just found it today. I can't wait for more! Awesome!
Ciza chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
OMG!, for a moment I thought Booth was going to react bad, but I love him after all! :D
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I loved their conversation. It was so them.
long beach state chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
You are obviously more awesome then hart hanson because chapter 9 will be up in a jiffy. Thanks.
long beach state chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
You have to tell him Bones!
long beach state chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
You are awesome! Love how in character everyone is.
LondonLi chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Yes, cruel, but very them! I like how she's gotten her priorities shifted and is determined to make Booth realize how their lives have changed. Thanks for the update!
maneu chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
The cliffhanger is really cruel ;-) Like your story very much - waiting for the next chapter.
threesquares chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Mostly written? YES! This is a cliffhanger! I really like this story and the way you are writing it. I like that the going isn't always easy and that they are working hard to figure everything out. Great work and great chapter! Michele
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »