Reviews for Collateral Damage
Gabsmum chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I am really enjoying this story.. am hoping you continue to write more.

I am really liking how you are playing Booth and Bones.. I am quite happy with how you are portraying them, very close to the characters we see on screen well done!

Looking forward to more chapters!
Dee47 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Good grief, I love this story SO much! Keep hoping for an alert announcing a new chapter every day! :)
LondonLi chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I'm so glad she told him! I wish he acted a little more excited, but I think it was a slight challenged for him to go from hunter mode to daddy mode. I'm glad he's regaining perspective, but I don't think he'll be given the choice to bring Broadsky in. Thanks so much for always updating!
ExcellentDriver chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Oh well. Why do I have the feeling Broadsky is coming back and his next target might be poor Brennan?

Booth would certainly freak.

I love this story!
Alicia9876 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
This is fantastic! Just found it today. I can't wait for more! Awesome!
Ciza chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
OMG!, for a moment I thought Booth was going to react bad, but I love him after all! :D
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I loved their conversation. It was so them.
long beach state chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
You are obviously more awesome then hart hanson because chapter 9 will be up in a jiffy. Thanks.
long beach state chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
You have to tell him Bones!
long beach state chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
You are awesome! Love how in character everyone is.
LondonLi chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Yes, cruel, but very them! I like how she's gotten her priorities shifted and is determined to make Booth realize how their lives have changed. Thanks for the update!
maneu chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
The cliffhanger is really cruel ;-) Like your story very much - waiting for the next chapter.
threesquares chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Mostly written? YES! This is a cliffhanger! I really like this story and the way you are writing it. I like that the going isn't always easy and that they are working hard to figure everything out. Great work and great chapter! Michele
Dee47 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Seriously? You stop there? ;) Having another chapter of this story just made my Monday! Hoping Ch. 9 is very, very close!
boneslover29 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Love this, can't wait to read the next chapter! Very well written and true to character!
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »