Reviews for Broken Promises, Sealed Lips
Lucinda chapter 16 . 4/11
It is lovely. The whole thing is great. Amazing!
Hikari Dragneel24 chapter 16 . 4/7
Blaze's past moved me.
On another note, I'm really happy that you've updated. It has been a long time since the last updated so I was worried that the story won't be completed. I thank you for updating. (Bows down)
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
curious as to how it would end (mostly due to lucy's line in chapter 2 about not going back even if he begged), but i guess this is as dead as your account XD
Candy120 chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
please Update!
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Please update its been years since you last updated
And I'm dying to know what happens next :(
LOL chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Natsu! You bastard!
How could you do that to Lucy!?
Shinnypichu88 chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
So are you ever gonna update this or not?
GajeelIronSteel chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
This is really good. Please update soon.
Ririan chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Hey! I beg of you please update soon. I love how there are twists in this story. I am desperate to know how is Lucy doing, what will happen to her. Will Natsu even save her? Will he forgive her and acknowledge Lee as his son? Globs I can't wait for more updates. I really liked the flow the story, even if there were character who were OOC but I don't mind cause it's a fanfic. I'm going to wait really cause I am quite in the state of knowing more. You have a very good plot which makes it interesting. Thank you also I had fun reaading it. Soo I hope you can update or even complete this. :3 X3
FTLuna chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Love the story! :3 pls update more
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Just a question, why gray?
Someone chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Plz, continue this story! IT'S AMAZING!
BlazingPyro606 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
i read it all again and it srsly broke my heart!
I CRIED AGAIN!
PLEASE I AM BEGGING U TO COMPLETE THIS SERIES! IT IS SOOOO GOOD AND HEART BREAKING! I CANNOT GET OVER IT!
I JUST WANT TO SEE NATSU AND LUCY GET TOGETHER!
BlazingPyro606 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Wat an amazing story!
Why don't u continue it? I mean ur reviewers are asking u and I'm asking u and u have heaps of favourites and follows!
Please continue and put me out of my misery...this is such a sad story! I actually started crying!
AMMiss chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Loving this story. Looking forward to the next chapter so I hope you update soon!
Happy Writing!