Reviews for Auggie's cheerleader
YoreReader chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
I think you picked a good place to end the story. Auggie's back and looks to be handling his adjustment in both his personal and professional environments. I love that it's hopeful. Well done!
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
So, he's back at work and it looks like he's back in the game. Pretty soon, he'll have mastered it all and he'll be an old hand at it. I'm so proud of him!
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
He's home!

It looks like things are progressing well for Auggie now. His home is settled and he's ready to get back to work, it seems.

I do wonder now that Auggie's feelings for Annie has changed, does she still feel the same?
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
That's what I'm saying, Auggie! Everybody is rooting for you. You'll do great. ;)
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Well, another worry down. His colleagues' reactions weren't what he feared they would be. That's off his chest then. He's slowly but surely slaying all his dragons. I hope that it gives him faith in himself. I want to see him do well and realize that he is doing it.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Alright! Auggie got his much needed boost. Now he has positive energy to expend towards his rehabilitation.

Oh, they went to his apartment in DC. I feel his sadness. I just want to give him a hug and tell him that he's going to be okay - that everything will be fine.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
The weekend's doing him good! Annie's just the right person to bring him out of his funk. I agree with Annie - Auggie needed to recharge. It looks like it's working.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
How can Annie cheer Auggie up and encourage him? It sounds like he's despairing of ever learning Braille and is fed up with rehab. I suppose it doesn't help that he gets those migraines, too. What's going to happen now?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
One of his worries is out of the way. He doesn't need to worry about his continued employment at the Agency, Joan took care of it with her offer. It's going to be a challenge but he'll rise to it, for sure.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Good for him! When Auggie puts his mind to something, better watch out - nothing's going to stop him. Like Annie, I know he can do this. It'll take time but he'll be able to do it.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ooh, I love AU's! I love the challenge of reading and imagining our protagonists living different lives as opposed to how they were originally created. This is not too far off, though.

I do wonder what happens now. How will Auggie be with Annie by his side when he was blinded? Will he act out? Will things change between them? I'm curious.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction!
Nix-on-69 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Hi Millemini,
this story is so great! I really loved reading it! It gives us a good view to Auggies fears after the explosion and at rehab time. And I love how the relationship between Auggie and Annie grows up. I think at the end of your story he is very close to love her.
edwardfiend chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Great story. Really enjoyed reading it. Haven't looked yet but I hope you have a sequel.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »