Reviews for Remember Me
Karsata chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Such a beatiful and heatbreaking story, I cried my eyes out, it reminds me of Anne Philipe's book "No longer than a sigh". Have you ever read it? If not, I recommend you do...
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh, God, I can barely see through my tears to type this. This is so beautiful, yet so incredibly heartbreaking, especially because, though thankfully I don't know firsthand, I can imagine this is exactly what someone would say to their husband if they knew they were dying. Her pain wouldn't be nearly as bad as the pain she knew it was causing him. Once again, I adored your writing. You're so talented, and I can't wait to read more of your work, though hopefully the next one will be a little less tear-jerking! Now I have to go explain to my son why Mommy's crying her eyes out at her computer!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Beautiful story. Is it pathetic of me to admit that I cried? :'''(
Guest Star chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was beyond. There are no words to describe your stories. They are unforgetable and I've read all of them at least 3 times each. I don't really review stories much. Only the real masterpieces. Like yours. I loved this story. It really made tours stream down my face in constant waves (no joke,I really cried, like for real). This review is getting to long now. Your amazing, keep on using your talent :")
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh. My. God. (That seems to be my only response to your stories, but seriously WOW).
How do you d t? How do write so simply, yet so beautifully complex? Your words are like woven magic... utterly beautiful...
Jane chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is honestly one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read on this site. Keep writing!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This fucking killed me! I was full-on snot sobbing. Damnit. My mother worked as a nurse with elderly patients and has been with more people than she can count as they died. She was with her MIL and her own mother as they died and spent many hours with her sister before she died of cancer. My mom likes to point out that being with someone and supporting them during their final sickness and death is a *gift*. Being allowed and chosen to love and support someone during their most vulnerable time is something to be cherished and held in the utmost respect. Your story was a wonderful view of that relationship from the side of the one dying. Makes my heart ache though.
Giglz101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awwwwwwww, *sniff* I cried, I never cry and I cried! That is really sad and really sweet at the same time! :'(. XD
Sonia Raziella chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I honestly don't know if I should break down crying or if I should congratulate you on making me break down crying. Maybe both. It was just so... beautiful. There are no words to describe this story - that's how absolutely perfect it is! It doesn't seem like it's just another story on fanfiction. It seems like it's a legit, professionally published book that's somehow found its way onto this site. Seriously.

- Soni :)

(I'm still in tears.)
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Okay that just crushed my heart. I felt their pain of having to be apart forever. That is one of my biggest fears losing my hubs or either one of my girls they are my life. So lets just say I don't dwell on that thought very often I just can't...thank you for sharing.

Xoxo
Barb
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
heartbreaking. This is absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful and just... heart breaking
Emma chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I promised myself that I would not read another sad story because they always make me gloomy...however, I'm glad I read this. You are an amazing writer. I look forward to read many more stories. Great job!
Shrishti chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Simply stunning
suja90 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
wonderful writing...couldnt stop crying :'(
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I'm still teary from readin 'The Edge...' and now I'm full on crying.

Beautifully written :) x