Reviews for Dragon Puncher's Mushroom Kingdom Adventures
Grow Up chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
Okay Dragon19kyoshi. I have been following your stories for 5 years or so and after taking a 2 and a half year break from this site I returned and low and behold, another one of your useless, repackaged, terribly written, and boring stories had the misfortune to appear on my screen so I decided to give you another chance for what has to be the 8th time. After finishing this crap, I must say I am disgusted. Besides the fact that you once again haven't come up with an original idea since you started writing 5 years ago. You must have 40 stories that are completely about, or have literally the same chapter about eating a burger with only a word or two changed. Its the laziest and most uninspired writing I have ever seen and it is a complete slap in the face to actual writers who work their asses off to produce great stories to have a complete jack off write stupid shit like this and update it constantly with new completely useless chapters that push their work off screen so it can't be seen while your complete shit is read constantly because your chapters are so simple and dumb that you can put out one after 10 minutes of what you would call "work" and what a normal person would call "being a waste of oxygen."
The only thing that pisses me off more then this story is how most of the reviews (not the more recent ones mind you which rightfully tell you how bad you are) are for some reason saying that this is a good story. What the flying fuck? I don't know what kind of Meth people must be smoking to think that this is good but I would love to buy some from you (KoopalingFan, XVZY, Kris0820) How can you praise this crap? I mean you guys are either in literally first grade or you are sock puppet accounts created by Dragon19KYoshi to make it seem like somebody likes this shit. I mean what do you guys read for a moving story? Green Eggs and Ham? These comments are making me literally lose my faith in humanity. Nothing about this story is even remotely close to good, original, or cool.

Anybody reading this, look at his other stories. Notice how they all are exactly the same? Thats because he literally hasn't had an original idea in years. He only has about 4 or 5 templates for stories which are a gameshow, a go cart race, dumb poems, a roller coaster ride, and of course your most reused story, the burger story. He literally must have them saved to his computer and whenever he writes a new story, he just pulls up the old document and uses find and replace to replace "Yoshi" with "DragonPuncher." Everything else is literally exactly the same, almost word for word. It is almost laughable how uncreative you are and how little your writing has improved over 5 years. Please stop writing and take down your account. Nobody wants to hear your shit except a few lowlifes that are either mentally retarded or in 1st grade and haven't read anything else. Oh and I like how you are fucking PERFECT in your story. Way to avoid a Gary Stu buddy! Do you jack off to your reflection in the mirror also? Get over yourself! You are the least interesting person I have ever come across so what a better idea then to make YOU the star of another 130 chapter pile of horse shit! This story sucks. It is an insult to any even half serious writer on this site. Even fucking Waluigi's Taco Stand is better then this! (By the way, that story also fucking sucks, your story is just worse) because at least he doesn't take himself or his story seriously like you. Do everyone a favor and stop writing and remove all your stories. Trust me, you won't be missed.
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 124 . 5/15/2013
Bowser would NOT be that happy.
Kaiser Drake Leone chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hi there, this story should be rated K or T because of the violence.

Rated K fics are supposed to be free of any violence, sexual themes, and swearing.

You broke the rating rule because you have violence in a rated K fic.

What to do: Change the rating, it's that simple.

I have nothing else to criticize but your OC is a Gary Stu. Either you are trolling or giving me some spam without eggs.

Have a "nice" day and peace out.

Drake Saegsopon G4
Moderator of Pen to Paper
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 119 . 4/3/2013
F*ck this. It is immposible to reason with you.
Crazy Mecha chapter 115 . 4/3/2013
He won. OMG I totally didn't see that coming...
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 115 . 3/24/2013
...that's not how you play soccer...
To be honest, I don't think I expected anything different. I knew DP would win.
And that doesn't exactly console me.
Crazy Mecha chapter 112 . 3/14/2013
that ending... lol did you rush the last part?
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 112 . 3/14/2013
Wait, what? Here's what saw:

Random portal!
Perfect kart!
1rst place in five seconds1
Trust me, I know from experience that a boost in the beggining isn't enough to get you in the front. It takes a bit more time then that.
Katieisawesome chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Could your character be any more of a Gary Stu? He does EVERYTHING perfectly, and EVERYBODY loves him. Be honest here; have you ever written anything where he doesn't either win or tie? It's so off-putting.

Also, every single activity is basically the same, and every ounce of entertainment has been lost for me.

It's really easy to make your character not a Gary Stu/Mary Sue, as MANY reviewers have said before me, but you simply ignore them and never change your character. If he lost, had rivals, wasn't aesthetically pleasing...the list goes on. And yet, Dragon Puncher continues to win, and everyone continues to love him...

One of the worst cases of Gary Stu ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
No one likes you or your Gary Stu, so just stop.
Spirit of paladin chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I give up here. Too much Sue.

Your grammar's not that bad but I do wonder, was it your intention to make your OC this unbearable and dislikable?
DaKappaMAN chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Is this, like, some sort of parody of certain anime or something? I mean, I only read one chapter, but it told me pretty much what to expect from your story.

Nothing too shabby about your spelling and grammar, but you have no flow in your paragraphs. It's this, then that, then this, then that. There's really no detailed descriptions of anything other than doing the action and that's it.

Also, what's up with the characters screaming their attacks, and your over-use of bold? There really isn't any need of that, and it just makes it look obnoxious and silly.

Of course, you've invested a lot in this story, and I'm not gonna knock you off your high horse. But, if you want more people to read your story, don't abuse bold, chill with the obnoxious fight scenes, and add more detail to your paragraphs. I've also skimmed through a few other chapters, and your character is a major sue, or stu in this case. You might wanna change that as well.
KoopalingFan chapter 76 . 9/3/2012
Nice poem, D19KY!
XVZY chapter 71 . 8/23/2012
Awesome poem.

This post has been posted in honour of NSMB2 P
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Finally! A story where you're not the star! (Kinda...)