Reviews for Speculations
GalacticTrooper954 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Turned out pretty good. I liked a lot of it. It does make me speculate if the clones had time for such "activity" lol
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
LOL! This was just priceless.

Ah Ordo; you poor oblivious naive man you - his bewilderment was cute, but I love how, once he got it, he -got- it and made his brothers think. I betcha he was right too lol! Wouldn't that just take the cake.

The camaraderie in the speculation was really well written and you could tell they're very much brothers. Well done!
HeavenONFire chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, That's so like mereel! Thanks for writing this! So funny and so cute! Ordo is so cute!
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ha! I like it! Nice... very classy...
sachariah chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Got about halfway through a review of this, and what do you know? My web browser ate the whole thing. Kriffing technology...

Okay, so I'd be dishonest if I said I was caught off guard quite as much as Ordo was, with Jaing and A'den's speculation. I was pretty sure I knew what the actual topic of conversation was, but still, it *felt* like a surprise, when it finally clicks with Ordo. :P I really loved Ordo's 'naivety' and the "knowing glances" between his two more... nosy brothers.

*As far as he was concerned, they were just scratches. But by the looks on Jaing and A'den's faces, there was something he was missing.* Oh, there sure is, Ordo... ;)

Even if this entire piece was brazen fangirl-service (I'm kidding, I'm *kidding*, I love you gals!:P) it really was humorous. Especially considering how wild the speculations of the "enlightened" boys became, when the more, eh, obvious answer wasn't all that far-fetched. Oh. Twi'leks. Yeah, those. It was fun listening to the various races being called out, culminating in the "desperate Theelin" (I had to look up those folk on Wookiepedia to get the joke - nice catch!).

Very fun piece. ;)
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LOL, too funny!
laloga chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So funny! I love these "bro" moments between the clones, and how they each have their own kind of "speculation" on what happened to their errant brother. Ordo...so clueless, it's freaking adorable. :P

And Mereel's last line...priceless. I can imagine the looks on his brothers' faces.

Also liked the tiny dash of angst thrown in, to remind us that these are no ordinary men, that they are warriors whose lives are constantly at risk, which makes these lovely moments all the more special.

Great job! :D
Queen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh geez. *facepalm* That's so wrong! And yet...LOL. Though, gah, a Zygerrian?

This was definitely funny...a little horrifying when I realized what they were actually discussing, but funny. And how long it took Ordo to figure out the topic! Though if it was a Twi'lek, I'd have thought you'd make a crack about Atin and Laseema in there somewhere...anyway, this was really quite funny, so great job on your first humor piece!
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hehehhehe, completely confused by I grasped most it :) Very well written as usual :D