Reviews for My Boys
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is great.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I wish Bobby had got that choice and I bet he's haunting them.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Damn it, as the tears come out and fall...

I am just hoping that he fights and tells that Reaper off like that. Man it would be poetic if God showed up in Bobby's knoggin and told the Reaper that Bobby still had work to do... (as Dean put it in the end of S2).

Thank you.
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very good story. Even though the episode ended without us knowing whether Bobby would live or not, there's a 50/50 % chance that he will live and so I'm going believe in the 50% chance that he will live.

Thank you.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awesome story. Man I hope it does turn out this why. The Boys can't lose Bobby because you are right when you wrote that they would not understand the number he wrote out. And I still believe Cas will somehow come though like he said in 7.1. That he would make thing right.I do not believe Cas is out of it yet. I do believe that SN has more surprise in store for us.

Any why love the why you did this story. Please keep up the great work.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm praying for this kind of ending. Great story! Thanks!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Excellent! i refuse to believe Bobby is dead until they actually tell us he's dead. So Death sends Tessa to right the wrong since who knows how Dean and Sam will screw up the universe if the unthinkable happens, huh? Nice twist. I do believe Dean has learned his lesson about that, but I like the twist and I'm looking for anything to keep Bobby among the living!

Thanks for this!

Sue
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Well if I wasn't bawling last night, I sure am now! Good lord! I don't think I've been that affected by an episode since Swan Song! Anyway...wonderfuly emotional, heartbreaking story! I loved it! Ties in quite nicely with last nights cliffy.
judyann chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OMG I love it and I love your ending. I do not believe he is dead but it was a brilliant episode! Great story again and can't wait for all your tags!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Damn, like I wasn't upset enough.

This is awesome and one of your best yet.

We all know that-whether he lives or dies-Bobby's not leaving his boys. And you really show just how much he cares for Sam and Dean.

I love it!