Reviews for Lost Relics
megumisakura chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
very good chapter,i really enjoy reading this story. :)
megumisakura chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
excelent story,please update soon!
HowlynMad chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Dummm, dummm, dummmm! (musical effect) That was one of the best moments of that episode when Picard turned and said, "Lore." Lore is right in many ways. Even in the 24th century a "mechanical man" would never truly be seen as equal. Perhaps, humans might accept him as they had Data but even then Data had to prove that he was alive. Prove that he had the right to self determination. Maddox would have destroyed his brain for an experiment, would that have even happened if Data had been any kind of organic life? I don't think so.
HowlynMad chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Ahhh, and the seduction begins... it's unfortunate that this fandom is slow right now. You should get more reviews. People can be so lazy about commenting. I know, I'm guilty of it at times.
HowlynMad chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
An interesting juxtiposition. People are afraid of their mortality and Lore is becoming unhinged because of his IMmortality. Hmm, I don't know. I don't, myself, find the idea horrible but then again I haven't seen all around me die and have even the most common of things change. I might change my mind after a few hundred years...
HowlynMad chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Lore went beyond being a leader and became a messiah... you have captured that well here.
HowlynMad chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I love this fill-in for scenes that we didnt get in the episodes. I love a clever, manipulative Lore...
HowlynMad chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Hmm, I am concerned that they would appoint Lore as liason to the Federation, after all he is a criminal...on to the next.
HowlynMad chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I have been remiss in my FF reading but I AM ready for the best!
HowlynMad chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
You know I never quite understood the whole emotion chip thing... Lore already had emotions, granted, they were mostly negative but if he was capable of any then he should be capable of all. So that meant that there was a significant difference between Lore and Data. (not just a bit of programming as Soong claimed) the chip was meant as an upgrade for Data so that he would then be on par with Lore. Lore never needed the chip (unless he thought that the chip might straighten out the emotional issues he was having?) Sorry, to run off on another tangent... I'll stick to the story:)
HowlynMad chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm, traipsing through Lore's memories... there may be more afoot! I always thought that Soong's excuse was lame in the extreme. At least he could have been honest with Lore and I'm not sure he was. Of course, I came up with my own explanation for what went wrong with Lore.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I'm not sure I understand why they would know anything about Lore... I will continue to read and clarify.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
The forbidden lands... yeah, that doesnt sound good at all does it.
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
and a nod to Deep Space Nine...
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Intriguing starting point. I always wondered what happened between Lore's little trip into space and his return. Looking back at the eps now they seem very corny lol but the idea was a good one. I really enjoy brotherly relationships and the inherent conflict that seems to come with it.