Reviews for Intertwined
RavenRechior chapter 34 . 5/22/2013
LOL! ooo cliffy... . now I gots ta read the next part! :P -goes and starts reading-
RavenRechior chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
EEEEEP! . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! -hides, then peeks out from hiding spot- gotta find out what happens next!
RavenRechior chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
DUn DUn DUn... . oh wait, that's your job. sorry -sheepish grin- baaaa
RavenRechior chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
YEE! Jam and cookies! Pop? May i have Pepsi, please? . or Faygo... yummm... I recently tried it... and yummmm... lol anyway, keep up the great work! yumm... Faygo...
RavenRechior chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Get'er, Danny! :P j/k... oooo . -keeps reading-
RavenRechior chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
LOL hehehe poor Rosie .
RavenRechior chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
COOKIES! . popcorn, too? nyum... . i know, i'm weird :P
RavenRechior chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
umm... "What could go wrong?" is like jinxing the situation... . murphy's law: Whatever CAN go wrong WILL go wrong
RavenRechior chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
hehe nice.
RavenRechior chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
MEE LIKEY HYPERNESS ME LIKEY RANDOMNESS! ... oops... sorry, i think i need to get some more sleep LOL stupid sleep deprivation... Makes me weird and random and hyper... . but yea, keep up the awesome work!
RavenRechior chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... whoa. that's a LOT of ws... but anyway... it fits :P that's awesome! Samantha and Daniel gettin' married ;-)
RavenRechior chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
LOL! nice..
RavenRechior chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
"Cookies?! for me? Why sure.. back up the truck... -snore- " - Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes... uh oh... Vlad's got someting up his sleeves... i can feel it :P -keeps reading-
RavenRechior chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
you're a goof. :P and i mean that in the nicest way ever. hehe. RUN GUYS RUN! . Damn you plasmius... .
RavenRechior chapter 4 . 5/20/2013