Reviews for If This Rig's a Rockin'
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
hee hee!
SEQUAL chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL
dancemom33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Your stories are the most fun
CharismaPoison chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love it!
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I have just picked my jaw back up off the floor. That was wicked. My heart is beating a little too fast now. I love a submissive Jasper and the eternal struggle to do as he is told. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I really am speechless.

Brilliant

Ruby.x
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
haha I just love this especially the end! XD I really don't like Bella but liked how he described her situation :) I saw it different then anyways laughed so hard at the are you making me feel tired! XD
Cullen1007 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is excellent. Really hot but also at times hilarious. Great blend of comedy and hotness ;-)
Cumor chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
ROFLMAO! OMG! That was brilliant. LOVE IT! That was exceedingly too cute. I have imagined that Jasper and Alice would do well as Switches. Generally, I envision Jasper as the dominant partner, but the way he dotes on Alice ... well I can see him turning over the reins and taking a subbie role. You were spot on. Thank you so much for the giggles. I really needed that.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Funny story, and well written. I loved the marine themed smut.
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG. Such a good read! I'm so glad you suggested this to me! so hot! I love a good Jasper hiney spanking :D The ending part was so funny, as I was actually thinking that at the time she hadn't given him permission to come. I loved his response "no time, i'm illegaly parked" LOL. Brill story!
klber3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great idea! I love how she ran after him in the end, in a little tizzy. Awesome oneshot.
sisterglitch chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You are my writing genie! I hope I have more wishes left!

I liked how you kept the roles military, making Jasper an ensign, Alice a Captain. Jasper would respond to "orders" more naturally in those roles.

Always wondered how Jasper might respond to a dominant Alice (not that she doesn't push him around in non-sexual ways). He did well! She got a little rougher than I imagined.

My favorite lines:

What is your ADD telling you?

Being a submissive required a brave heart. That girl would charge hell with a bucket of ice water.

Nice!