Reviews for The Trump of Merlin
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Chapter 1 went alright, but then the narrative had to go and shift to second person. Blah. Turning the protagonist gay and having him idolize Hitler couldn't have made the fic turn to shit faster.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
This was a very clever blending of the two worlds, and the plot was very action-packed. Not sure I agree with your choice of second person POV, but it did give the whole thing a different feel than the traditional third person.

I really liked the interactions of the characters. It was nice to see Merlin and Luke together in combat. Bleys as Nicholas Flamel was an interesting choice and wow to being the villain. Very cool story.
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
A wonderful weaving.
Andrius chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
That was great. I like the idea that Harry's protection was because of Lily's dying curse.

I thought Dumbledore seemed a bit too ready to believe Harry over his lifelong friend.
Andrius chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love Chronicles of Amber! Wonder if Harry's going to walk the Pattern...
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for the story. It was enjoyable.

It's been decades since I've read Amber. Probably time to go back and re-read.

Following, just in case you post an epilog. Good luck with your writing.

Tom A.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
n ice story
Isaac Prewett chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Amazing story, i really liked it
euclidimogen chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is simply amazing. Easily the best Amber crossover I've read to date. For someone who's new, it's light enough to follow but true enough to both series that they will probably be intrigued to check out the canon work. And for fans like me, it's a more than fitting tribute to two series that I love. Great work here and with your other fics, too!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I really liked it, it grew from its telegram like style in the first chapter to a real story in the end. Definitely worth more than the few reviews here.
corrwin chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow, a nice crossover between both my favourite fantasy saga and Harry Potter ;)

You managed to fit Harry into the Amberites and I really wished the story was longer... thanks for a good read.
Wolfe7 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Heh. I didn't actually notice that this was a crossover, and thought that the 'original' bits were self-explanatory. -.-

Time to look up Book of Amber on wikipedia.

Still, great stuff, great read.
Kazukimi chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Good crossover. I love how luke, merlin et harry fought the bad one. I cant wait for the epilogue or maybe a sequel ?
SimFlyer chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Interesting story. Very original, looking forward to more.
Mad Hamish chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
This is an excellent story. As convoluted as the politics of Amber got, I'm looking forward to seeing who's doing what and why.

One minor criticism: his name is spelled Bleys.