Reviews for Renesmee's Ride, The Sequel
Avendesade chapter 9 . 4/9
As usual, you've written a commendable piece of work. A long time ago I read the first Renesmee's Ride, and when I saw this sequel I got so excited at the prospect of reading it that I had to stifle a wave of girlish giggles. This story is charming and funny and it continually gives you a new surprise. I was so engaged with Nessie's remarks and actions that I found myself verbally expressing my disbelief and excitement with each one.

The thing I really love most about what you have weaved into this story though, is the sense of family. I mean, little Nessie with all of these influences authority figures delivering so many different aspects of child raising, and it still all comes down to her own two parents. They had to come together and work through something that isn't easy... They had to discipline their child the right way, lovingly and with consent from all parties. I think it was a really important part of this story.

I will say, I am a bit of a sap for that sort of thing... I too share Esme's thought about Sound of Music, and I too have watched hundreds of times. :)

By the way, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Hammilton (Hammie) from a while back. I forgot my login and had to change my account. If you'd like to talk, please message me.

Thank you for the story, and my apologies for the extra long review.
Anon again chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Btdubs, i'm kind of curious about Nessie's physical age here.
you have Mackenzie foy as Nessie in the picture but i feel like shes too young especially with the relationship with Jacob being romantic now.
m/model-barbara-palvin_
this is closer to who i pictured
Anon chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I liked this story a lot but i feel you should make Edward more fatherly and more affectionate towards Nessie and he should step up and tell the others he and Bella are Nessie's only parents.
And i think he should have spanked her harder.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
haha, I definitely had "the ride of my life" reading this story! well done!
Cumor chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Since I am no a fan of the Abomination, I tend to shy away from Renesmee stories, but I completely enjoyed yours. Jasper was fabulous and the end with Carlisle was just too cute. It's good to know that even the seemingly perfect Carlisle as wished for his son to have a child just like him. LOL.

Wonderful job. ...You really should consider writing again. I will be that fan girl squealing in the background. ;-)
Fenice chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I really love this Edward, balancing between friendship and fatherhood, being more a big brother than a father. Forever seventeen... Very credible.
annsteph chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
You did an amazing job on this one. Excellent from start to finish. You know how to capture the essence of all the characters. This last chapter was so fitting on how you ended it with Carlisle's pov. I think the amazing part is last thoughts of him thinking about how his family keeps him young, and that one phrase hit it home about driving...crazy...and riding shotgun. The parable was a nice touch also. I am not sure that Nessie appreciated the paddle thing but it too was comical in her reactions. I'm really hoping that you send more stories about Edward and Carlisle as you hinted in the chapter because they would be something to value and look forward to. You are an amazing storyteller so hopefully it won't be too long for another great contribution.
accounting professional chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Good chapter. I loved all of the interaction between the family members.
ficwriterjet chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Nice ending to the story. :) I especially liked the ending when we find out Edward knows that Carlisle is amused by how difficult Nessie has been lately. :)
1h2a34 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I love it! *tear tear* It's over.
ficwriterjet chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Nice chapter. It was good to see Edward finally go through with it. And I liked that Renesmee got upset when she saw the same thing happening to Edward, and made everyone leave him alone. :)
Patz1989 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I really do enjoy your stories :) they are awesome
accounting professional chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Good chapter. I loved all of the interaction in this chapter. Please continue this story. Looking forward to reading that outake.
beautifulbee22 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
eek! fangirlgasims! It was so cute! I will just sit around and wait for the next chapter... lalala:D
1h2a34 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Poor Edward! I can just imagine them all beating up on him now. I was dying of laughter. Update soon! I can't wait to see Carlisle's take on all of this. It should be interesting.