Reviews for Days of Legend 2: The Bustling City
Patiku chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Thankfully there is already posted the next part... I loved it!
Linorien chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Everything about this chapter is perfect. The bonding over not being drunk while pretending to be, Merlin and Arthur just talking, Merlin wanting to hug Arthur, and Arthur saying he wanted a younger sibling to protect. It's so wonderful.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
It was a great set up to lull everyone into a false sense of security.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Great bromance. Your writing is excellent. I felt like I was sitting right there listening to their conversation and experiencing the festivities. I could imagine the sights, sounds and the atmosphere.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Elena is a wonderful character. You've captured her perfectly. I'm looking forward to when Godwin sees Uther.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"You could conquer Ealdor. I'm sure we won't mind," Merlin offers.
I burst out laughing at that.
jameson1155 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Yay, Gwaine! I love that he doesn't react to Merlin's spell - he is a wondrously fine friend. I'm so glad I don't have to wait to start the next story. Thank you so much, this is a great story.
jameson1155 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Oh dear, where can Arthur be? I knew the evening was going too well to end well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
jameson1155 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Poor Gwaine, I hope he heals quickly, and I wonder who he's dreaming about. What great action and suspense (I think I keep using that word in my reviews of your work - but with good reason). You absolutely write combat well, and I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Thanks!
jameson1155 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
How sad for Arthur, to realize that your parent is no longer that person you respected and looked to for guidance, and that he will probably never be that way again. The stress of trying to rule as regent and be crown prince and try to help his father is exhausting him and you are expertly portraying how this is weighing on him. Great chapter.
jameson1155 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
So exciting! I have to admit I wasn't sure Arthur was going to win. You made it very suspenseful. Another excellent chapter.
jameson1155 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Beautiful ending, I loved the Merlin and Arthur moment (and so glad the Arthur didn't spoil it with a snarky comment). They were two friends being together - lovely writing.
jameson1155 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Ah, another engrossing chapter. I always liked Elena, I'm glad to see her back in a story.
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Fantastic start! I, like Merlin, am not sure a tournament is the best idea. Arthur cannot be in top form with all the pressure on him. But I do love a happy Arthur, even if it results in a frustrated and worried Merlin.
Lady Willamina chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Aaaahhhh!

I'll be waiting for the continuation in April. Awesome work as always. (I cannot understand why your work doesn't get more reviews? Not enough Merlin!Whump, Merthur or sappy Awen perhaps? Who knows? )

Good old Gwaine, so accepting!