Reviews for One Piece: Gaia Shake Down!
NightHunterDeath chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
...but its been three years...Please update...I can't find a Marcoxfem!Luffy fanfiction easily and when you said this might be one I was like...YES! So please update soon, I really need a MarcoxFem!Luffy fanfic that doesn't down right suck since the author has no experience with writing and you do and your stories are so just please update!
Anime fan KNB chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Its alright but PLEASE P.M ME when you are going to update Beacause i REALLY LOVE this STORY so PLEASE P.M ME - Stefy
asura.keji chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Aww... :( A lot of your stories have been on hiatus for a LOOOOOOONG time... I really love your stories, so it kinda hurts to know that you probably won't be updating anytime soon... Afterall, it's already been about three years since you've updating most of your fanfics. ;(
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Update soon please ; )
jokykiss chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Okay so the plot is pretty good but your luffy is clearly a mary sue !
general yumi chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Please please please update soon
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
this is a great story but why have you not updated your one piece stories ? are they on hiatus
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nice. Her control of the earth seems a little like Avatar Mode Earthbender Master from Avatar: Legend of Aang and not Avatar: The Shittest Movie based off anything ever. Given her degree of power I'm suggesting logia, Whitebeard's powers are possibly the strongest of the Paramecia class and outside of fanon I haven't seen any DF's that allow elemental manipulation without being a logia, unless you count Wax and Poison so I guess it could be a Paramecia after all.

Now onto the chapter, I'm sort of biased against genderswap stories because i don't think they add anything to the plot at all. Usually they're just being used by poor sods that don't want to admit that they like yaoi. I have to say, this seems to hold true here as well, this wouldn't have changed at all if Luffy was still a guy, it seems sort of redundant over all doesn't it? Anyway apart from that, its a great story, great fight scene with nice description of the battles. Mostly good work 3.5/5
kumika95 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
It's perfectly understandable. I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
Kyoya kumo chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Shiary chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Ok the only thing I can say is that the first chapter was strange, un organised, difficult to understand and didnt really show us much. It felt rushed.
Cianide chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
please continue don't stop!
crazzyredhead chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
great story i love your stories so much didnt read them at first for the summary's though... need better ones... I love your story's please dont get made... Hope for an update soon