Reviews for FFTimeTravel
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
AHAhha hilarious part about Orlandu.

My oh my Ahaha Alma n her books.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Oh puppy love.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Good thing he has an inner balance before everything goes crazy .

Ramza the giver of heartaches and heart attacks.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Ouch . Well good thing white magic n potions are available in case he gets hypothermia.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Poor kids . Hm I wonder how old they are.

Oh my the flag. Nice princess route opened .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Lol his father. Dunno which was more hilarious the scene with alma or his dad. Nice chapter n development. If I were his parent I'd be proud. Lol epic material to think back about once he his older.
Gojosin chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
This story has been... interesting. That's about all I can say, cause I haven't fully confirmed my own emotions on the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
Nice story. I've never read a FFT story before (despite absolutely loving the game) because I don't want to open that can of worms and start desperately searching for the few decent stories likely to be contained in a fanbase this small (compared to Naruto and HP anyways) but I did because I was sick of checking to see if you tied up Tsunade'a Heir and noticing you finished this recently.

The ending is abrupt but satisfying. I can see how everything lead to this. By chapter 10 I was already certain the story would be over shortly. Your focus on the spiritual elements of the game and Ramza's philosophy was really cool. As was his suicide gambit to take out Ajora. An epilogue would be good but since it'd mainly be finding a mindless Ramza I can also see why you left it out. Any 'good' ending epilogue would just have people begging for a sequel.

I don't have anything to compare this to having not read any of the other FFT fics but I liked it for what it was. You did justice to the characters and the games themes.

Now please just write the last couple chapters of Tsunade's Heir. I'm begging you. It still remains one of the all time greats of the Naruto verse.
Asahar4 chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
this story the best.
meesterleon chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I love it! It's a great chapter and I like the tragedy of Ramza's sacrifice. BUT! Please don't end this here. As it is, there's neither closure nor hope for the future that should follow the villain's defeat; the tale has ended but an 'end' has not yet been reached. As other's have said, I think you should add an epilogue.

You've stated that this fiction is an epilogue to the game but I think you're giving it too little credit. This is a great story of its own that explores its own themes and values, especially justice. I loved those monologues best, about Man not made to carry Death and the definitions of Justice, and are the most memorable parts for me thus far. It's also why I liked it when Future/Past Ramza tells Dycedarg that he would gladly scheme underhanded methods together even though he deviates from canon: the original Ramza (who takes an honourable path lined with thorns) was contrasted against Delita (who manipulates everyone in order to change an unfair system) to show that the ends do not justify the means; whereas in this story, Future/Past Ramza is a disillusioned man who believes that when he helps one person he must also bear the burden of hurting someone else and concludes it better to sacrifice The Few for The Many.

But in this final chapter you've introduced a new idea to your theme of justice. Young Ramza realises that the justice he thought he believed was not his own but Future/Past Ramza's instead. This revelation is not a problem in and of itself and does not entirely take the reader by surprise because nearly everything Young Ramza has is known to be 'inherited'. But you've left nothing to show for Young Ramza's own, new, justice. Nothing that says Young Ramza's rejection of Future/Past Ramza's justice is a choice we can agree with and feel happy about. As far as the reader knows, Alma and Ovelia both commit suicide upon seeing that Ramza is dead. And despite being a Time Travel story, you've told us nothing about how the timeline has changed or been impacted when Dycedarg dies before Balbanes is poisoned to death, when Ovelia must face a political war with new emotional baggage and experiences, when Altima dies before her servants the Lucavi can revive her! This chapter is not yet bittersweet, just bitter. This story does not have an open end, just a loose one, and it needs denouement.
Sethlas chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Nice work.
La historia fue entretenida, algo abrupta en ciertas partes pero agradable y entretenida. El Ovelia x Ramza lo he leído en otros fanfics pero en este caso lo abarcaste desde la premisa de la amistad con Alma cosa que fue interesante... El único detalle que faltó fue la presencia de Delita o Teta (Tietra) que en ese momento ya deberían haber vivido con los Beolve.
Gracias por tu trabajo, saludos.
Enigma of Bishieness chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
This... well, I know you said you had the ending planned a while back, but in all honesty, that actually makes it worse. This is absolutely a Gainax Ending at its lowest.

Two-thirds of this story was relatively straightfoward, fun, and linear. Then suddenly the last few chapters crashed directly into a brick wall. In the middle of the highway. Even if you understood perfectly well as to what happened, you're still at a loss as to HOW it happened.

As it is, there are too many loose ends, too many questions that were introduced in the last few chapters specifically to go unanswered, and too little resolution. Although this story might be 'done', it is in no sense of the word 'completed'. At the very least, I as a reader felt completely abandoned.
Deathwings01 chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
If this is really it, then it is REALLY Anticlimactic. In a bad way. Even the original FFT, for all the mysteries and questions it left hanging, had more of an Epilogue then this.

The entire story was great but that big an anticlimax could very well ruin the entire thing in one stroke. This could really use a proper Epilogue.
crymblade chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Now I REALLY want to know what Zalbag will say about THIS mess.
ByLanternLight chapter 14 . 11/16/2015