Reviews for FFTimeTravel
taovkool chapter 12 . 9/25
Oh come on! So short and already a cliffhanger?! It's Ramza versus Alma for god's sake. And you put it on cliffhanger?! You monster. Well at least you updated. Good to know one of my favorite story are still alive...if barely.
AYH chapter 12 . 8/13
This chapter may be short, but it doesn't matter. You instilled so much tension into so few words, Ramza only needed to say one word for the whole atmosphere to become electrified. Everything else was icing on the cake.

I'm glad to see this continued after so long and I hope to see more from you.
Emiya 'The God' Shirou chapter 2 . 8/5
I reallyy like this story, but please, no incest... I cant continue knowing this story may turne into incest.
Emiya 'The God' Shirou chapter 1 . 8/5
This is not incest story... right?
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 8/4
Someone told me to update my description, yes good job would I like to read this story I don't know. Whats it abot I don't know. Who is it about I don't know. When, where, and why does this story take place, well look at that no one knows. Damn Good Job.
wdango chapter 12 . 7/22
This is great. If you're hungry for readership you should try sufficientvelocity. Send me a PM if you do join.
JukedSolid chapter 12 . 7/21
Whoa! The suspense continues to grow as funkmasterjo releases another long awaited chapter. Will Ramza be able to save his sister? I really hope that will be the case because keeping her safe was such an integral part of his character. Killing her to remove Ajora would be heartbreaking. I can say that I am rather confused about one thing. Is 'Original Ramza' in control, or is 'New-AR Ramza' in possession of his faculties? Really hope to read how this one turns out. Thank you very much for continuing to write, no matter how infrequently or sparsely. Have a great week.
MrEmperor chapter 12 . 7/21
Ok, now that I've read through everything, I now really want to see what happens next.
MrEmperor chapter 8 . 7/21
Still enjoying this!
Sorlian chapter 12 . 7/21
Well that is a hell of a cliffhanger. Look forward to the climax!
MrEmperor chapter 2 . 7/21
Well, I saw your latest update since I follow you directly, but it was interesting enough to get me to go back and read all of this.
WTF?! He's killing Alma to prevent Altima's revival? or is it due to suspicion that it isn't Alma?
Haha. Being too lazy to put up a real summary. Fail
This is some good shit right here. Saw it years ago and never read it cause your summary sucks more now than it probably ever did.
password0925 chapter 11 . 2/24
wow. just wow. the story is amazing. the storytelling, even more so. the way the first-person perspective was handled is incredible. i'm a bit sad to hear that the story is already headed for its climax when it feels as if it has only just begun. it seems like there are still lots of opportunities for this story to take, lots of roads it could travel. with all that said, i really look forward to how you will be finishing this amazing piece of work. bravo to you! you have given me more than mindless entertainment. you have provided me with a wonderful piece of literature, the likes of which i have yet to encounter on this site.