Reviews for FFTimeTravel
Higure Hokousha chapter 7 . 3/22
One of the best FFT fanfics I've read. Interesting characterization of Ramza, a very enjoyable take on Ramza/Ovelia, and plenty of originality in terms of plot. The time travel storyline has been very well handled, unlike a lot of stories, producing something very enjoyable. I look forward to seeing more of this in the future, if you choose to continue it.
Rieverre chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
So, any chance of seeing an update on this again? It'd be a shame to see the one FFT fic that doesn't embarrassingly fail the mechanics-to-prose translation to die at this point.
WhiteNamine14 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Wait, was Ramza's third kiss with Ovelia just a dream? Did he think Ovelia was the one that kissed him when in reality, it was the apprentice? Or is the apprentice Ovelia?

By the gods, so many questions! Please update soon! I will be looking forward to it!
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
333 Oh...
Kuzosama chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Amazing. The way your conversation flows, the way you construct your scenes. Do wish to see more, if possible for you to write more of these.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow hahaha I seriously cracked up at the last bit. Well done. Thanks for making my day.
darrelodin chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I like this story a lot! It actually paces very well! I hope you can come back to it someday!
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Omg, this story is a gem hidden oh so very well... I don't presume to know your reasons for not updating this story in over a year, but I would very much like to see what happens next. I love the depth, the plot... everything! I have high hopes for this story and I hope you continue it.
Constantine II chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I really love how you've done the story so far. The characterization adds a lot of depth to the players, and really makes the dynamics more intimate. I had a few problems with the Olevia/Ramza romance at first, given their ages.. but then remembered this is basically a medieval-fantasy world, and it wouldn't be strange in the least for them to start courting each other.
Please keep up the great work!
Kotoshin chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
It's randomly generated. I got Zack as one of the Academy squires once (was cheaply resetting to get better stats). XD You betcha I played that game and KEPT him to the end.
Kotoshin chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
WHY Did I not find this fic until now? Ramza-chan is TOO too precious for words as is Alma. XD
Ominom chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
It's almost been a year since the last update! It'd be a shame if you abandoned this story. The style of writing and the dialogue ("It… is evil." I moan out. "I don't very much care.") are amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Excuse me, good sir!

Your updated description needs to be updated to reflect how you've updated your updated description, so you should probably write an update at some point so you can update your updated description.
AlucardBahamut chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Hah, just as I suspected! The "apprentice" was Ovelia! I suppose, then, that the "Master Monk" is Agrias; am I right?

Also I never imagined a Time Travel fic of Final Fantasy Tactics but this one is amazing! By the way, is it just me or does "Future!Ramza" seem to be somehow still awake and inside "Past!Ramza"'s mind? I mean, I suspect Future!Ramza talked with Past!Ramza right after Past!Ramza drank the poisoned ale, or was it something else?

As for good fanfics to read, hmm, I'm not sure if you've read them but Lucillia's Naruto fics tend to be very fun and well written (do consider, though, that she tends to make the Uchiha much "nicer" than canon so if you absolutely despise them it is better if you stay away from it, unless you are feeling like reading alternate interpretations of them) but other good fics are Time Braid by ShaperV and It's For a Good Cause I Swear! by Sarah1281.
You may notice that I've only recommended Naruto fics but that's because I don't know what other series you like.
Kyuubi no kami chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
This is pretty good. Short, but detailing Ramza's thought process, and that of his past self alongside each other is a really interesting concept. It doesn't seem...rushed, if that makes sense. And since you keep asking for good fics and haven't updated in a couple months anyway, here are a couple suggestions. Tvtropes, fanfic rec's. They have a huge list pulling from video games, anime, manga, books, tv shows...And plenty of each genre within each of those. To highlight a few of them, SerialRavist has a few FFT fics, the romance is solid in Heart of Gold without getting too mushy, and Iceman is very...well it kinda reminds me of how you deal with combat in this one. Ramza is very analytical with his fights, focus is on outmanuvering rather than overpowering enemies. Its a tragedy though so the tone is dark.
Nugar has People Lie, a Naruto fic with Lovercraftian themes and a dark sense of humor. Kenchi618 is a very solid writer, who focuses on crossovers, a lot of his earlier work is...flawed beyond redemption, but there's a lot of obvious improvement later on, The Newest Challenger is one of the better examples.
This review has been heavy on talking about other fics but you did ask, and nobody else seems to have thrown you any good stories. Hopefully you can find a bit of inspiration to continue writing this story, because it'd be a shame to see another hopeful storyline shut down.