Reviews for FFTimeTravel
password0925 chapter 11 . 2/24
wow. just wow. the story is amazing. the storytelling, even more so. the way the first-person perspective was handled is incredible. i'm a bit sad to hear that the story is already headed for its climax when it feels as if it has only just begun. it seems like there are still lots of opportunities for this story to take, lots of roads it could travel. with all that said, i really look forward to how you will be finishing this amazing piece of work. bravo to you! you have given me more than mindless entertainment. you have provided me with a wonderful piece of literature, the likes of which i have yet to encounter on this site.
Genomaxis2005 chapter 11 . 2/1
I stumbled on this story when I had the odd FF Tactics itch.
I definitely do not regret a moment spent here reading this.
I really enjoyed the story so far.
The flashes of Ramza's future-past were very gripping.
Agrias was one of my favorites when I played the game.
Her dynamic as being 'Shield', I don't know what to say besides that it clicks for me.
The climax arc to begin will probably deviate quite a bit from how the game story goes I presume.
Afterall the dream sequences do fill somewhat the original story.
I just wonder how Ramza will change the future outcome since he did not come back alone?
Anyway I must say again that I really enjoy this story.
There really are not enough good FF Tactics stories out there.
aquriausthewaterbearer chapter 11 . 1/20
Thanks for making my game time longer. I have the psp remake of this game and I used to abuse the crystal glitch to speed up my job leveling. After reading this I don't think I'll use that any more because it'll jus tremind me of this story and then I'll just feel horrible about it even though it's just a game, so thanks for that
Rubel chapter 11 . 1/17
Holy Crap! Awesome story thanks for sharing
Falkun chapter 11 . 1/14
I had thought I had subscribed to this story, but obviously not. So glad I was able to find it again! It's such a great story and has me at the edge of my seat. The summary gets a laugh out of me every time I read it. That sounds like just the smartass response that I would do.

Anyways, thanks for creating an awesome story and I can't wait for you to continue!

Best Regards,
Falkun Nightwind
anon chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
i like this and I like your updated summary even more!
Kain Everguard chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Lol, she was about to call him something else before she changed her tone. That's hilarious.
Lufio chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
-'{0

Reading their last words
Made that "Boss Battle" poignant.
Well done, sir. Well done.
qwq qweqq chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Speaking of Minerva, her crystal didn't show up.
Tantei1412 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Hello again, it was awesome to see through another eyes in this fic, especially Ajora.

I could spot a few typos though, that was a bit distracting.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Ivalice's religion is the Church of Glabados and not Catholicism. I thought I'd point it out.
MissGardenia chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Well, that was an interesting chapter. Certainly didn't expect Ajora to show up again after all this time, but it is certainly an appropriate duality for it to be so.

Caught a few typos:
One created by a sait-turned-demon - saint

The the sweet torture - single the

A devout Catholic - Not sure Catholic is the right term here? Well, aside from an RL religion-specific term, this is kind of a reimagining, I guess. Ajora obviously wasn't a Pharist but the Glabados Church also wasn't founded until after their death.

found half-dead in the dungeon's of Bevolue Keep - dungeons

I was free from my dimensional cage - probably should be 'I would be free'
Sorlian chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Awesome! Fascinating POV. Not sure I've read one from Altima/Ajora before! Also looking forward to the finish, its a sad case that most fanfics do not get finished, so good luck.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I like your story, and have you tried reading "Into the Realm of Magic," by IIIIIIIIII, no kidding, that's actually the Author's name here, It's a great BleachxFairy Tail fanfic that's 26 chapters in, with updates about once a week.
Karyuu Angelus chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
That was Cid's crystal wasn't it? Thus, we now have the reason for Ramza being a scary bamf holy knight.
Nightgazer13 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Very interesting to see the other side. I'd been wondering what happened to Altima after all this time.