Reviews for Between two Worlds
Sam chapter 3 . 8/18
There's some Abraham Lincoln shit going on here bro.
LogicalAquarius chapter 25 . 8/13
This was brilliant and awesome and lovely and sweet and a true delight to read!_ I hope there may be an epilogue or sequel or something depicting their bonding ceremony and them visiting earth and seeing Sam and maybe seeing Winona and Frank and them getting some sort of revenge on Frank or something. You're a brilliant author and writer. There were so many parts I liked that it is hard to keep track of what I liked and loved. Here are a few: I love Joanna and how she makes Jim give things to Spock so they can make up, and Gaila being the over protective big sister and being absolutely furious when they don't eat. And Amanda, I love how she accepts them and Jim and helps Pavel and, Hikaru being Hikaru and protective and uncaring if people knew, and so much more. You're description of their mind landscape was brilliant! And lovely! And beautiful! I am so happy I read your story. And I know my twin is loving it, just like me. I know I will definitely come back and read this over and over. You're a truly Gifted writer and author. Cheers and many ta's for the phenomenal story!_
louisesnape chapter 25 . 7/4
Kyaaaaaaa I love it!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 25 . 6/28
Damn... how did I miss reading this wonderful story before? This is great! Thanks for writing it!

So does Spock ever just get to be a scientist or does he ascend to the throne?
raksha chapter 17 . 5/30
Tiberius Kirk?
tanseynz chapter 25 . 2/27
Love it!
Mehera chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I'm not sure if Jim can trust Gaila ._.
I really love your writing style btw.
Mehera chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
My god, that's soooooooo good !
Carla Balsinha chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Olá,boa tarde Alienated-alien!
What a wonderful story I red today! At the time,I was Reading;i imagine perfectly all the scenes...Thank you for let my imagination get free!
I already putted your story in my favourites!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I love your stories. It's soap opera fanfiction, truly.

I do gotta wonder at how prevalent sexist!Kirk is in your fics. I know he's a womanizer, but never thought that equaled sexism. He's constantly griping about how horrible it is to act like a "13-year-old girl" or a girl in general. Why not just a "13-year-old" or melodramatic preteen? It just grates to have even adult Kirk throwing out highly sexist comments like that. Not how I ever would have considered him to be.
Orangejiuce chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
You are...a genius you know that? I really must commend you on your excellent capability of pacing. The story is perfectly molded into the 25 chapters, not too short or too long/dragged out. I really love this story; you are a great writer, please don't stop! Thank you so much for providing us with this amazing piece of work c:
P3ACE chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Really good story, it was hard to finish... I wanted to read about there bonding ceremony... Cause You did such a good job on the mind link.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
-narrows eyes- That salty little elf-bitch.
CA chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
They're cuddling! I love cuddling!
Vanessa chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
After re-reading "In your eyes" I stumbled upon this fanfic and loved it... I thought I should let you know. ;)