Reviews for Between two Worlds
Tiberius Kirk?
tanseynz chapter 25 . 2/27
Love it!
Mehera chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I'm not sure if Jim can trust Gaila ._.
I really love your writing style btw.
Mehera chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
My god, that's soooooooo good !
Carla Balsinha chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Olá,boa tarde Alienated-alien!
What a wonderful story I red today! At the time,I was Reading;i imagine perfectly all the scenes...Thank you for let my imagination get free!
I already putted your story in my favourites!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I love your stories. It's soap opera fanfiction, truly.

I do gotta wonder at how prevalent sexist!Kirk is in your fics. I know he's a womanizer, but never thought that equaled sexism. He's constantly griping about how horrible it is to act like a "13-year-old girl" or a girl in general. Why not just a "13-year-old" or melodramatic preteen? It just grates to have even adult Kirk throwing out highly sexist comments like that. Not how I ever would have considered him to be.
Orangejiuce chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
You are...a genius you know that? I really must commend you on your excellent capability of pacing. The story is perfectly molded into the 25 chapters, not too short or too long/dragged out. I really love this story; you are a great writer, please don't stop! Thank you so much for providing us with this amazing piece of work c:
P3ACE chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Really good story, it was hard to finish... I wanted to read about there bonding ceremony... Cause You did such a good job on the mind link.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
-narrows eyes- That salty little elf-bitch.
CA chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
They're cuddling! I love cuddling!
Vanessa chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
After re-reading "In your eyes" I stumbled upon this fanfic and loved it... I thought I should let you know. ;)
CasteChaos chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
So, I marathoned this in one night. Well, night/morning. I can't express enough how incredible reading this was! Great piece of work!
IllustriousGem chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Hello! I really enjoyed this story, with your thorough world building and depiction of the mindscape. The political motives and intrigue were also well thought out. However, I thought the last two chapters were very rushed, and didn't do the climax justice. Still, you're a great author, good job!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
I must say I love your spirk fanfictions so much. I honestly hope you keep writing it for my own selfish desires lol. Also I must say it would also be very fantastical if you we're to write some more Spock/Bones/Jim luffles a annnnnddd maybe a one or two shot of Sarek and Amanda. I love how you portray them as we'll. demanding fucker ain't I? Well hope to keep seeing your Star Trek stores.
Live long and prosper!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story! I am floored and amazed at the depths of your imagination and creativity in how you developed this and your other stories. I think you should write a sequel to this story, there is so much more you could do with this plot line. Maybe do a time skip past the bonding ceremony and skipping a few years to see how all the slave worlds fare after? Or skip a few years, Spock and Jim are going to bond and discover Jim got knocked up by Spock. ;-)
I am now going to read more of your stories, though I'm starting to run out.