Reviews for All Desire in a Day
Casandrasa chapter 9 . 3/23
I love it! Fantastic fic. Thank you for writer it.
Ravengalx chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
this fic is amazing! I love the way Harry is depicted (both in reality and in the vision), as well as how being in Slytherin would have affected him. I've read a few fics with Slytherin!Harry, and I think this is definitely the most realistically written out of all of them. This fic chilled me to the bones(but in a good way of course), especially in the room of requirements scene and all their encounters, really. thanks for sharing this and keep up the awesome work ;D
InkedBaby chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
The most original, entertaining take on Slytherin harry I've ever read. At first it was shocking that they didn't become friends, but then it just made sense. I loved this. The darker Slytherin Harry that still valued certain things was an amazing character. This whole story is brilliant. I've never read anything like this, amazing job!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I greatly enjoyed the story but it really made my heart ache but it was so beautiful. I cried
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Wow. This has to be one of the most interesting slytherin Harry stories I've ever read and, at least on some points, one of the most believable. Well done!
angela chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
amazing...
TheBeauty chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
somehow I find that story very sad in the way that they seem to still doubt each other...
Kathrin J Pearl chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
This story had a lot of creepy moments and several things that made me practically cry (like Draco telling the Death Eaters it was Harry when they kidnapped him). Cheers for happy endings or I'd be a total wreck.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant stuff. Thanks for sharing.
inwonderunder chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
a different take on the what if scenario. harry is very much a slytherin.
MimiTaylor chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Oh god that made me want to cry! but it was sooooooooo good! You need to marl it as complete, though. I almost skipped over it thinking i was a WIP. I love your works!
nightsummer chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Yikes. That Harry was a scary Harry, and Draco was a dummy. Very interesting way of writing a Slytherin Harry without actually writing the whole story ) loved it! Obviously.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Uh Oh. last chapter. I'm all a twitter.

LOL! I love Harry's response to Draco's price proclamation.

Draco is a silly creature. I see that now. Darn right loony.

Oh bravo. Bought time he got some sense into that silly little head of his.

Very good fic. Got me awake when I have an interview in like 7 hours. Yay me.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Oh hot damn. We're dead.

My man my man. Spy or pseudo double crosser? o.o

Your semi vagueness and my terrible imagination do not make a good combo.

Darn. I was hoping for a kiss.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Oh oh oh oh oh. My.

Really. With all Draco's seeing, I imagine it's going to be hard for him to go back. He can't look at his Harry the same way. Will they even still be together? Two more chapters. Just two more chapters. .

The edge of my seat. I live there now.

Shit.