Reviews for All Desire in a Day
dracoandtheapple chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Oh god... Draco! How can he be so stupid...

Anywaysss, I can't wait for the next update! :)
Elsyra chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Malfoy, you're a bloody damn idiot.

I love this story!
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Harry is ever about saving people. Even people that he might not want to save.
Debauchi chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
WOW: Amazing chapter!
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
A person character will out. Draco should have remembered that.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Poor Draco... having your father killed by someone you know.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
one of the best I read.
Kialandi chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
im sure nothings gonna happen because theres no way dracos gonna like him now that harry killed his father... i also have the feeling that the ritual may not work as planned and draco have to stay in the future the way it will be if harry was a slytherin, and you'll put a dramatic and fantastic end as usual or you may prefer put an ambiguous end, which we'll be .. great.
SamHAS chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Perfection
yaoirin89 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
i would say,serve draco right. he's the one who want soo much to see what happen if harry end up in like a griffyndor harry is not enought for him.. well, draco is a right idiot!
Cymbeliness chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Loving this already! Great work. Can't wait to read more!
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
loved it so far thank you
Samael Kishi chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Oh, wow. That's a twist I never expected. Wow. Uhh... well, I don't have much to say besides my appreciation for the chapter and my desire for the next one to come out soon. Damn, what an unexpected thing. I really look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
oh boy just wow and is the price his own memories cause him forgetting makes me think that great job though i am enjoying
hawkswench chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
wow,

I forgot, does the fact that Draco is living this AU mean that when he comes back to his real time that he will find everything has changed to the AU? Will that be the price he pays?
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »