Reviews for All Desire in a Day
Fellfire chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Well, that... was one heck of a fic! *grins* I loved it!
Loonynamelass chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
That was wonderful! Yay! I can't really do anything but cheer now, so yay!
Loonynamelass chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Two things: Firstly, I squealed/made some sort of excited sound at Ron and Harry's discussion scene. They are so sweet!

Also, I all but covered my eyes when I was reading what Harry says to Malfoy ("Was"..."direction..."). And I totally think Moody had something to do with it! I mean, Barty Crouch Jr.
Loonynamelass chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Oh- I realized it! When Harry lost 50 points for the whole Norbert escapade, it would have been taken from Slytherin rather than Gryffindor, so Gryffindor would end the year with 20 points over Slytherin. Though that does sort of take away the amazing significance of Neville's 10 points... maybe Dumbledore would shift it to give Hermione & Ron 5 points less each, and then it would still work. :)

AND AWESOME CHAPTER. Sorry that most of this review is stuck in the last one.
Loonynamelass chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I am really loving this so far!

One thing, though- if Harry simply wasn't given any points, then wouldn't Gryffindor be down by 90 points? Or I guess that there might have been other things that changed because of Harry's sorting? But that doesn't seem that likely.

:P Haha, but I love the impact of it anyway, math aside.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"I will pay any price."

-_- Why aren't magical people more careful?
MagicalWinry chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
MagicalWinry chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Massanie chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
That story just almost tore me to pieces, I swear. I think I kept on staring at the words wishing they'd change if only I stared long anough at them. I am so glad that it had a happy ending of sorts, honestly!

But it was as beautiully written as all of your works and in hindsight it is much more realistic than the usual Harry-as-a-Slytherin stories.
XscarlettXayrinX chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
SO! I read the whole story on this wonderful little app on my Android cell and this is a very interesting story. I honestly did not expect the way it turned out. It made me very sad at parts and feel sorry for both Harry and Draco. But it just made me very glad that Harry was sorted into Gryffindor! Nice story!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »