Reviews for Harry Potter, Dovakiin: The TriWizard Tournament
Rebmul chapter 4 . 3/15
aw darn I kinda wanted to see serana in the pairing this story is great so far its a shame it died
Sefera chapter 4 . 2/2
Damb. I was enjoying that, in case you ever continued it, but didn't post it. I'd be interested in reading it a bit more.
Parthurnaax chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Where is the rest, it's been many a kalpa since I last read Aan Kul Tey... a good tale
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Cool story continue please.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
SpockST chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Yet another abandoned story with a lot of potential. Perhaps by reviewing it, I will remind the author o their abandoned efforts. It would be nice to see more, though at this late date (8/28/2016), I'm not holding my breath.
Genisis Prime chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
i would love to see more of this story, maybe throw Tonks in for good measure?
afanas asastasii chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
will you make another chapeter
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
you should really revive and update this
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Definitely Fleur..You never see that, And I, personally, think it would be really cool. Update soon please! This is great
locojoe4 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Looks like it's been a long time since you touched this story. Do you have plans to continue it? I really like the concept so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
could be a harem
kyuguy chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Never saw one like this i alredy knew you through your narutoXelder scrool story and hope this one goes on
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
I think that pairing idea you've got at the moment is great!

I REALLY hope you update this story soon! I am all about a Harry Potter/Skyrim crossover, and this one is one of the best I've seen to date!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Hermione's a Dovahkiin too? WOW!