Reviews for Les ins├ęparables
Aramirandme chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
In the words of a very famous Oliver: Please Sir, may I have some more?
LadyWallace chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I didn't think this was bad. It was a good little one-shot :) Actually, I laughed at the part when Aramis said "I'm afraid we'll have to kill you" because for some reason that just reminded me of the movie "The Princess Bride." It just seemed like it was something they would say in it ;)
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
It's not that bad. I liked it anyway.

"Bridges... are not ... a good place for duels," Aramis said.

No kidding! No wonder Porthos glared at him. :)
qwardofanima chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this chapter. It was nice to see some Aramis Porthos buddiness. Nice job.
LadyWallace chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Yeah! I'm glad you joined the ranks of the "fluffy Christmas story Writers" ;P This was really adorable, and I just had to go "aw" through the whole thing. And who doesn't love baked apples with cinnamon?
LadyWallace chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
This was a good heart-felt little fic. It kind of brings to mind the song "Green Fields of France" (Willie MacBride, or whatever else you want to call it) If you haven't heard that song, go have a listen. I'm sure this is something soldiers always asked themselves.
Maradon chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Great stories. It is strange to read Porthos and Aramis as the main characters, but it's in a nice way, I just gotten use to that Athos and d'Artagnan are the ones.

You're right, there are too many unnamed graves in the world.
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Yes, that age-old rivalry :) (well, conflict ;) They wouldn't know what to do if they didn't get to fight each other anymore.
qwardofanima chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awesome. There haven:t been a lot of fics centered on these two and it was refreshing to get to finally read one. On o yhe next chapter for me.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a really good little story :) It's fun to see some Porthos/Aramis H/C as there is little to none of that anywhere. You're history seems sound, though I think that the breakout in France then was probably bubonic like the Black Death in England, though do not quote me on that because I have not done any real research. But anyway, your story is definitely believable.

And Porthos' cure (Kill or cure, it's sometimes called as the shock is very hard on the patient) I believe has been used for hundreds of years so I imagine they knew it back then. Funny enough, I just used the same thing in one of my one-shots from All for One ;) But it's very affective, and I know someone who used it on one of her kids to good effect.
xXLiquidSugarXx chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Great stories!

Loved the first one, there really is not enough Porthos and Aramis love in the archive. It's all Athos and d'Artagnan whump and friendship, so it's a nice change.

I couldn't help but notice a couple of spelling errors, but all in all its a great story!