Reviews for Silent Night
bluecube76 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great little story, very funny- made me smile. ;)
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh gosh... I'm writing this review from my new molten state. No kidding. This was so unbelievably cute and sweet, and the dialogue was so funny! Kudos to you for keeping them in character even when going down the sweet, romantic road! Also, Christmas, Jibbs and Christmas decorations bought in Germany? As you have perhaps noticed from my tweets, I'm obsessed with all things German, so that was like an added bonus to me *_*
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh. So Beautiful. And the ending - 'You. Hopefully.' - made me snort and laugh and cry at the same time. Really well written.

Great job! xx
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
loved it! Cute sweet and loving. :)
bbfan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww... so sweet! Love their decorations!
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very nice! Where were you three hours ago when I was looking for a good Jibbs fic (read: sifting through cringe-worthy crap that makes my brain want to implode) to read?

I have wooden ornaments like that at my house! I think my grandpa made them :)

Uhm, one thing: homely means ugly, did you know? and was that what you meant?
Kalyra-Anne chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Stunning work, loved it. I'm now in the Christmas spirit, full steam ahead. LOL :) x
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Delightful- loved his answer to her question!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OMG i loved this it was soo sweet i loved the what are you doing this Christmas bit so funny loved it
fashiongirl97 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
it was ever so sweat! loved it well done.
JoelTheCat chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
There are such beautiful visual images in here that it literally makes me want to cry. Thank you very much!
Penny Shepard chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Aw how cute is that? Seriously awesome Jibbs fic :)