Reviews for A glimpse of Avalon
Just.Me chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I love it.
And I'm verry, verry thankful for you writing this storry - there are far too less good Gwaine FFs.
Your writting style is exactly my taste and The Idee! Genious. I think it's funny how you were right with his destiny. It looks like you were going for the original storry death ( Green Knight ) but, seeing the end of the series, Morgona has a even better reason for wanting Gwain to live.
Thanks ;)
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Love this!
Slea chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ok waaayyyy awesome story . ... this old lady liked it alot.
Beaufale chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This is very good. You should continue this.
May Glenn chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Eeeeeee! This is exciting...can't wait to see where it goes!
TheLadyLeFay chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This story is so good i loved both chapters! There aren't nearly enough good morgana/gwaine fics out there and the way you set them up was amazing and so clever. I loved how you gave the different knights reactions and are telling the story from so many people's point of view. Everyone was so in character and I loved how Gwaine asked for Merlin when he was dying. I also loved how sassy you made Morgana. But most of all i LOVED the ending. I didn't have any guesses on where you were going with this story and you ended on the Green Knight bit and it made me so happy! I'm obsessed with the arthurian legend so i'm extremely excited to see how you change the story! Please update soon! Xx
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Waaaah that was an awesome story! You really had me there for a second And I know the story about the Green Knigt...youre gonna write about it? caurse that would be pretty cool.

Anyway, love ya writing thank you for a great story!
chloris chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
i quite like this story and hope there shall be a sequel!
Aida Caroti chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
This story is brilliant, it deserves an expansion!

I really enjoyed this and I am looking to more stories from you perhaps :)
EmrysMagicxx chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Lady Willamina chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Does all this talk of Gwaine's destiny mean there will be a sequel? Hope so.

Great story!
Galaya chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Good story. Who is the Green Knight?