Reviews for Reversing the Fate
Akuma-Heika chapter 18 . 7/16
"Did you already kill Tessai?" Urahara asked coolly.
How could Ichigo kill Tessai so easily when Tessai knew he was changing and thus was fully aware? He was a Captain class Shinigami after all. That’s like a raindrop killing a person because it hit a butterfly on the other side of the world lol

And now he killed a Shinigami that was able to fight a god for a time when he completely lost the element of surprise…Ichigo would have greater odds tripping over nothing and obliterating his soul because of it. You are forgetting he is a new hollow without that much of his power as a human left due to the damage done to his soul by Byakuya.

You've DONE a perfect job

mask began to grow a pointy nose and a thin lip
this would mean Kisuke and Tessai took control of him if he lost his mask upon the transformation.

The change left him a regular Gillian with power rivaling that of a captain-class shinigami.
This proves my point since he had to eat both of them to reach captain class meaning his sonido would have been slow as molasses especially to Kisuke former assassin shinigami.

Why is Aizen weakening himself…or are his Espada being made into Ichigo’s food?

Urahara Kisuke, the SECOND soul he ate.

But it was a plan. And he was in a hurry to become a vasto lorde.
I thought he could only evolve into Arrancar.

Barragan is really OoC lol

He was struggling to stand up. Anyone would with roughly four hundred arrow holes that refused to close.
How did they hit him with his Respira?

Does Ichigo look like his Devil form he was in facing Ulquiorra?

He must get rid of that Arrancar before his plans are exposed in anyway.
When did Ichigo become an Arrancar?

decide the FATE of the other."

Why would Ichigo want to eat his sisters? As a Vasto lorde and arrancar his soul is stabilized and even if he was still an adjuchas their souls would be too small for him to desire.

How was Kenpachi revived from death?

She was now 15, the rebellious age that always troubled teenagers' parents. It was -had been- like her to burst out like that. It had been 9 months since Ichigo disappeared after assaulting Seiretei, causing the biggest political, social, and economical twist that the invader himself could not have imagined.
How did she age 5 years in 9 months?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/10
Friaku chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
i dont like barragan either. i liked his powers though... ohh the people i would use them on. one being the one wqtching my type this review out

great chapter
Friaku chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
and so it begins..

heh great chapter
Friaku chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
bahaha you know i woulsve loved it of this actually happened in canon xD hehe great start
Starter chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Too bad it continued on in a crossover, still a good story is a good story
bwineylion chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Only one small issue, If Ichigo ate Kisuke and Tessai, who are still captain level despite being outcasted, shouldn't he be way stronger than that? When you say "rivaling that of a captain class shinigami" it doesn't sound as strong as it should. Other than that, I like your writing style and I can't wait to read more!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
These battles really need to be fleshed out more.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Barragan dying to a Quincy is a bit weird. Especially since Barragan could and would have likely decayed the arrows when they got close if ye didn't dodge them.
Barranca chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Ichigo is so powerful, is there anyone who could possibly defeat him in a fight? And did Ichigo collect spiritually aware beings from the living world, or did he also do the same in soul society and rukongai and hueco mundo I wonder. It would have been a herculean task...
RunFromResponsibility chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
You're abandoning this story? T.T
Dark Little World chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Awh, I enjoyed it :( I totally understand the motivation thing, so I accept :) Good luck for whatever :D
ShiroHichi891 chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Wait, did he just kill everyone? DAMN!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Well, that was unexpected. Short but nice chapter anyway. You're gonna finish this fic quickly right? I hope so in a way so you don't have to leave it uncompleted. Update soon!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
nice job! there is one major mistake though. when u add the suffix "-nii" to Karin, it would mean "big brother karin". "-nee" is for sister since in Japanese, 'e' is pronounced as 'eh' instead of how it's pronounce in English. besides that, Yuzu should be addressing Karin as 'karin-chan' , unless you want to write Yuzu addressing her as "karin-nee' or 'karin-nee-chan". update soon!:)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »