Reviews for Reversing the Fate
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/10
cool
Friaku chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
i dont like barragan either. i liked his powers though... ohh the people i would use them on. one being the one wqtching my type this review out

great chapter
Friaku chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
and so it begins..

heh great chapter
Friaku chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
bahaha you know i woulsve loved it of this actually happened in canon xD hehe great start
Starter chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Too bad it continued on in a crossover, still a good story is a good story
bwineylion chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Only one small issue, If Ichigo ate Kisuke and Tessai, who are still captain level despite being outcasted, shouldn't he be way stronger than that? When you say "rivaling that of a captain class shinigami" it doesn't sound as strong as it should. Other than that, I like your writing style and I can't wait to read more!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
These battles really need to be fleshed out more.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Barragan dying to a Quincy is a bit weird. Especially since Barragan could and would have likely decayed the arrows when they got close if ye didn't dodge them.
Barranca chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Ichigo is so powerful, is there anyone who could possibly defeat him in a fight? And did Ichigo collect spiritually aware beings from the living world, or did he also do the same in soul society and rukongai and hueco mundo I wonder. It would have been a herculean task...
RunFromResponsibility chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
You're abandoning this story? T.T
Dark Little World chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Awh, I enjoyed it :( I totally understand the motivation thing, so I accept :) Good luck for whatever :D
ShiroHichi891 chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Wait, did he just kill everyone? DAMN!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Well, that was unexpected. Short but nice chapter anyway. You're gonna finish this fic quickly right? I hope so in a way so you don't have to leave it uncompleted. Update soon!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
nice job! there is one major mistake though. when u add the suffix "-nii" to Karin, it would mean "big brother karin". "-nee" is for sister since in Japanese, 'e' is pronounced as 'eh' instead of how it's pronounce in English. besides that, Yuzu should be addressing Karin as 'karin-chan' , unless you want to write Yuzu addressing her as "karin-nee' or 'karin-nee-chan". update soon!:)
ShiroHichi891 chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
You make me so curious to what the **** day is. It's driving me crazy how I don't know what it is! Why do you have to do that to us! DX I really liked this chapter and I would love more~! Please update ASAP. w
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »