Reviews for Kaze No Kami
780 chapter 63 . 6/22
I must say, WOW! WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY!
chicwowwow chapter 8 . 6/13
the abbrevietion for Konoha's Kaze no Kami, is KKK
I LOVE this fanfiction and I really like the plot and everything about it but, I'm not meaning to be mean, the team placements were a bit cliche and also how Naruto just suddenly got very powerful power with wind. It would be kinda better for him to know that he has potential and he trains and learns and create all his jutsu's! But over all, this story is AMAZING! Loving it so SO much and I am a bit late but I really hope you read this review because I LOVE your stories! Keep up the good work!
Include a lemon between naruto, Na-chan, and kurenai
Kenshin135 chapter 3 . 5/15
Part 1 Sasuke really didn't have a god complex. He was more apathetic than anything. I really doubt he'd care that he wasn't number one, or rather, not being number one would only frustrate him internally; if he can't even place top of his class, he's not improving enough to take on Itachi.

Also, I can understand disliking Sakura and Sasuke, it's fine to dislike a character and write them out, but you didn't give any reason whatsoever for Hinata to place above Sakura. What have the differences in Naruto's life done to improve her ability? Especially because if I remember right, Ino was actually 2nd place overall canonically, or at the very least, the highest scoring female.
I've read 50 chapters of this, but then let it sit for months. I'm gonna try to finish it this time
godlessaxe chapter 63 . 5/15
really really well done just finiahed and have to say nice twist with the whole tobi is duck butt from another time line
Keya2003 chapter 63 . 4/30
A really good story, I like how you didn't make this story a harem cause in my opinion it will ruin the romance aspect of the story. The way you make naruto strong is also unique and the plot is quite unpredictable,which is good. The only downside to this story is the lack of romantic scene and sarutobi hiruzen lack of action, i mean what the hell he is a former hokage and still a S rank shinobi despite his age, i feel that he should play some major role in the war. Still a good story tho.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 9 . 4/13
Ugh Hinata and Kiba worst pairing ever.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 8 . 4/13
That was so fast it already chunin exam...
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 4/13
The name is Kurama and Kyuubi is ability is fire...
Bear drop is from AC3
ivanganev1992 chapter 50 . 3/15
Ch 50 So far is ch 50 . I'LL SEE THE REST FEW PAGES AND THEN MAY RETURN .
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 3/15
Ch 41 Maybe Human maybe Hanyo ,Or Demon Lord with time to return the lost tails of power .
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 3/15
Ch 5 I wander what Razengan composed entirely from wind what will do or Razenshuriken with wind . The original wind Razenshuriken is medium sized riend blender with explosive range of a rocket . So What that would do ?!
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »