Reviews for Kaze No Kami
naimad1272 chapter 63 . 10/19
Great story!
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 10/14
Ch 3: I have imagination and I can use that. But...
Naruto challenges him to a fight. And they start fighting... What? Do they fight in the classroom? Did the Fireball burn some desks or not? And seriously, why did you make Naruto cheat on the taijutsu exam? Why the hell do you think it's called a TAIJUTSU exam? Kaze no Yoroi? Is that taijutsu? No!

Now putting that aside, the story itself is okay. Though I'd like it if you put some details to everything.
"Is it kishi's sexism talking again" author is major faggot confirmed.
Boom chapter 63 . 9/10
Awesome fanfi
Boom chapter 9 . 9/9
Yoono chapter 63 . 9/11
An Epic tale my friend. This story had it all(Action/Comedy/Romance/Adventure), as well as A pretty darn strong Naruto to boot. I Only have one complaint and this is something that you will only improve on with time and experience. The final fight between two Extremely powerful and epic Foes such as Sasuke v. Naruto should written out in more detail. I want to feel like I Natsuki on the sidelines watching my loved ones fight! It should be a fight WORTHY OF TWO GODS! But that is a minor complaint in the big picture of things since incorporating such a level of writing is beyond many of us. Thank you for the story, it will be favorited and followed incase of future sequel.

The One Who Read chapter 1 . 9/8
Really he's 6 fucking years old. What's with cringey chan suffixes?
ahitt6345 chapter 11 . 8/28
Dammit. Naruto won't learn sage mode anymore :(
ashter87 chapter 18 . 8/26
Well if no one has replied to your question I have an interesting theory. Hinata was still injured from the chunin exams. And Ino was comforting Sakura.
Fuck you
arinasution5 chapter 63 . 8/5
Tsamoka chapter 51 . 7/20
I managed to slog my way through this far, but I don't know if I will be able to finish this. So many enemies could have been beaten far more easily then shown so far and the lack of common sense is driving me nuts. All Naruto has to do use his "perfect ultimate super-amazing unstoppable" mastery of wind and suffocate anyone he fights. He could raise or lower the air pressure and cause crippling/lethal nitrogen poisoning or burst eardrums. He could even try selectively targeting certain body parts and destroy those *insert massive rant full of unspeakable words* blasted eyes that everyone obsesses about. Kishimoto MUST have some kind of fetish going.

In any case, I may get back to this story but I don't know. Aside from my personal dislikes, this is actually a really good story. Some sections seem a little choppy and as far as I am aware, lemons are permissible if they are not explicit or overly predominate in the story. (i.e. if more then 10-20% of the story consists of lemons or outright smut) Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
a piece of trash chapter 38 . 7/18
So amazing I love it, I was actually comparing narutos genjutsu to kyouka suigetsu before
This is a good story from what I have seen so far and it's good it's a purely kyuubi story not a harem way to many of them around. I just hope he does not become half Demon
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »