Reviews for Kaze No Kami
Nerfhearder69 chapter 40 . 11/27
There is always some suspension of belief in reading fantasy fiction. Jutsus and such are nonsensical in the real world so one must adjust to the writer's world views. However, once a view is established, it is the writer's responsibility to maintain it. Naruto has an almost omniscient awareness while using his wind abilities of the surrounding battleground. Why then does he coveniently not notice your plot movement characters? He should have noticed the cannibal and Sasugay's butt boys. So, weak on this chapter as well...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 26 . 11/27
Weak. That is all I can say about this chapter. Your normal writing style is pretty good, but, you tried to follow canon after diverting so far from it and had to give Rochipedo and his cock puppets everything and a hand job to let them escape. Come on! Sasugay manages to escape from Jiraiya? Even with help from Kabuto the Sannen can easily kick their asses. Then you have a heavily wounded Rochipedo outrun Naruto? Finally, Kabuto, escapes while carrying two wounded allies. Even as strong as he is he should be tired from the fight and two bodies are just too damn awkward. Sorry, but this chapter really needs a rewrite.
CptDeadfire chapter 26 . 11/7
Senpo: Ryugan would be Sage Art: Dragon Eye
CptDeadfire chapter 15 . 11/7
Really liked the name of the chapter!
CptDeadfire chapter 14 . 11/7
Well first up, 35 mil is Asuma's bounty, an Elite Jounin. So 30 mil for a chunin is kinda off, just a little bit. Also I think it would be quite funny to have a conflict between the two aforementioned shinobi.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/16
Me encanto
Yanoakc chapter 63 . 9/3
Finished the story just now. What a plot twist with Tobi. I rather enjoyed that. Great read. Makes me a little sad it's done haha
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 9/2
You’ve been misspelling “thought” as “tough”

Ohhh poor Shino…
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 9/2
So he won’t be the famed Orange Beast of Konoha this time around?

I still find it frustratingly hard to believe that canonically Pinkie-baka was the top scoring Kunoichi in her class. It strikes me that that slot should have belonged to Hinata-chan, or possibly Ino-san.

You misspelled Iruka’s name.

ROFLMAO, Naruto is hardly “clan-less,” even if we disregard the Namikaze clan, he still is a known member of the Uzumaki Clan who were the primary founding Clan of Uzushiogakure (Village Hidden by Whirlpools). Thus his Clan has the same social rank as the Senju and Uchiha Clans of Konohagakure and was historically allied with the Senju clan, especially since Mito Uzumaki was the wife of Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage.

Wait… are they really sparring with no move restrictions in the middle of the classroom? Isn’t that dangerous for the spectators (not to mention the building)?

I hope he left enough air around him for him to be able to continue to breathe?
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 9/2
Pineapple haircut? I can only assume that is a reference to Sasuke?

Not having to do signs or calling the Jutsu will make it the perfect counter to the Sharingan as the copying powers of the Sharingan rely on perceiving the composite parts of the Jutsu and duplicating them, which is impossible without signs or words. It’s what made Gaara a perfect counter to Sasuke.

I bet that Hinata-chan knows all about his secret training despite his best efforts.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/2
Wouldn’t Hiruzen Sarutobi be the head of the Sarutobi Clan?

Natsuki is a pretty name.
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 63 . 8/10
Great fic.. short and complete, my favourite type \O/
darkagnostic chapter 52 . 7/6
This story is turning into so much bull shit. It was good up until you made Sasuke some kind of God ninja. How the fuck did he take so many places, they didn't have ninja. What about the losses, some how a bunch of missing nin got together and managed to take out what 5 villages with no losses or injuries. And how the fuck would they manage to hold that much area, unless all of those other ninjas decided that no we don't mind working for the guy who just killed our friends and family. Or even better Sasuke now has super chakra and super eyes and is powerful enough to hypnotize 5 villages worth of people. Like I said, bull shit.
roader90 chapter 6 . 6/22
Haven't looked at the reviews but to answer on this lightning increase the vibration in the body as it makes contact allowing for better penetration (vibration and electricity cause muscle to be stunned and pose less resistance)
Hazamathetrolledge chapter 63 . 6/20
hey dude can you make a sequel for this story this is the best naruto fanfic i have read

1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »