Reviews for Kick
Reader chapter 1 . 6/27
Sweetest. Thing. Ever.
Harper chapter 1 . 1/12
This is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Also? Taser tot. TASER TOT. *taser tot*
Salamiac chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh, this is so cute. So adorable. You know, I started reading this before my history lesson and ended up going to the class with a smile on my face. And now, I'm sitting in the school jard, smiling a big wide loving smile while imagining Wheatley trying to sing to his not-yet-born child. D'aww..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Omg love this
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Sobs this is just too precious, oh ;u;
naien543 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Reading this the day after Father's Day, 2015, and it gives all the warm fuzzies
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Awwwww. This is almost as cute as the Blue Sky story itself- just in a smaller dose. This is really, really sweet. I love the idea of Wheatley as a new daddy. )
Missing Triforce chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
*dreamy sigh* Lovely, lovely. Your Wheatley is so precious! Eeeeep, thank you for continuing the universe.
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was beautiful! I loved it!
For Finer Things chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG OMG OMG FANGIRL (to bad it was human Wheatley, I like core better... but they couldn't have a baby then) FANGIRL OMG OMG OMG
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
hello I am absolutely dying from the cuteness ok thanks
Sera M. Rominski chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Amazing so um wheres chapter 2 lol
AuraPen chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
N'awwww.. I just loved this. I literally voiced out the entirety of this story. Not sure if I sounded like Wheatley, but it was worth a shot.

I never heard that song before... I might have to look it up. Welp! As they say, you learn something new everyday!

Thanks for the good read! I'm sure I'll be coming back to this later!
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Gah. My feelios...

This is just so adorable, I can't BEGIN to describe just HOW adorable it is.

Oh man, seriously.

Aw.
CrazyFangirlOfLots chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ OH MY GOSH MY FEELS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK RIGHT NOW THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT AND WELL DONE AND FRIKIN CUTE OH MY GOSH-ahem, sorry. Anyway, that was... BRILLIANT!