Reviews for Kick
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23
Sobs this is just too precious, oh ;u;
naien543 chapter 1 . 6/22
Reading this the day after Father's Day, 2015, and it gives all the warm fuzzies
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 3/24
Awwwww. This is almost as cute as the Blue Sky story itself- just in a smaller dose. This is really, really sweet. I love the idea of Wheatley as a new daddy. )
Missing Triforce chapter 1 . 2/11
*dreamy sigh* Lovely, lovely. Your Wheatley is so precious! Eeeeep, thank you for continuing the universe.
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 1/25
That was beautiful! I loved it!
skittleburst chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG OMG OMG FANGIRL (to bad it was human Wheatley, I like core better... but they couldn't have a baby then) FANGIRL OMG OMG OMG
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
hello I am absolutely dying from the cuteness ok thanks
Sera M. Rominski chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Amazing so um wheres chapter 2 lol
AuraPen chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
N'awwww.. I just loved this. I literally voiced out the entirety of this story. Not sure if I sounded like Wheatley, but it was worth a shot.

I never heard that song before... I might have to look it up. Welp! As they say, you learn something new everyday!

Thanks for the good read! I'm sure I'll be coming back to this later!
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Gah. My feelios...

This is just so adorable, I can't BEGIN to describe just HOW adorable it is.

Oh man, seriously.

Aw.
CrazyFangirlOfLots chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ OH MY GOSH MY FEELS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK RIGHT NOW THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT AND WELL DONE AND FRIKIN CUTE OH MY GOSH-ahem, sorry. Anyway, that was... BRILLIANT!
Written Wolves chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I think, in a weird way, Wheatley would make a great father. And this was just a joy to read.
Magic Collides chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You write Wheatley with such perfection.
Aronim chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Cute little shot here. And it seems an oddly fitting song, sounds like something I could actually imagine hearing someplace in the game.

Weird. Good work.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was the sweetest thing I've ever read in my life. So fluffy and so adorableee! I'd love to see some sort of sequel to this; a baby Wheatley or Chell would just melt my heart so much. If it's not too much to ask, of course. :)