Reviews for Kick
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 3/29
Gah. My feelios...

This is just so adorable, I can't BEGIN to describe just HOW adorable it is.

Oh man, seriously.

Aw.
CrazyFangirlOfLots chapter 1 . 3/11
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ OH MY GOSH MY FEELS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK RIGHT NOW THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT AND WELL DONE AND FRIKIN CUTE OH MY GOSH-ahem, sorry. Anyway, that was... BRILLIANT!
Written Wolves chapter 1 . 3/2
I think, in a weird way, Wheatley would make a great father. And this was just a joy to read.
YuriYuriGirlieGirlie chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You write Wheatley with such perfection.
Aronim chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Cute little shot here. And it seems an oddly fitting song, sounds like something I could actually imagine hearing someplace in the game.

Weird. Good work.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was the sweetest thing I've ever read in my life. So fluffy and so adorableee! I'd love to see some sort of sequel to this; a baby Wheatley or Chell would just melt my heart so much. If it's not too much to ask, of course. :)
TwistedStrawberries chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
It's so strange to think that Wheatley could be a dad, but you make it sound so natural! He is so sweet yet you keep him ridiculously in character! You are incredibly good at describing his ramblings, I am just... asdfghjkl;
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was so preciously sweet 3
Grimmylover101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was absolutely adorable and so nice. I mean, I've actually never read a story so...Wheatley before. Plus this is just so cute because he's talking to his and Chell's child of all things. It was just amazing and I wish I could read it again and again.

And lol, taser tot had me cracking up! 3
f1reb1rd chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is the cutest and sweetest portal fanfic I have ever read in my life! It was so in character and Wheatley was just adorable; he'd be a great dad (as long as he learned his lesson and doesn't go crazy with power and all that jazz again)
Nataliablue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Again...I blame you for these tears!
Stephaim Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AWWWW! :3
WhistleAndSnap chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OH GOD MORE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.

I hope it's a daughter. I REALLY hope it's a daughter. I bet she'd be so adorable. I wonder what they'd call her? Edith? Sky? Carol? I am so cheesy man, but...

Oh please write some more! I loved Blue Sky more than I can express in words. You're a brilliant, wonderful writer, and to just read more about this universe would enrich my life. Actually ENRICH my life. As in MAKE IT BETTER than it is now. Not to say that you don't know what "enrich" means but-

Dear god I think I'm channeling some of Wheatley's rambliness. I better quit while I'm ahead.

Anyways, you're awesome, the PINNACLE of awesome, and please, PLEASE write more. If you can. You don't HAVE to, but it'd be nice.
Lizten26041 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh my gosh..That was just...Beautiful... More? Please?! There should be more.. Fantastic. That's what I say.. Beautifully fantastic...
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is the happiest thing I've read all day.

And I remember that song very vividly- it was on a Video Cassette of the Wiggles that I used to watch all the time.