Reviews for Kick

THIS
IS
WONDERFUL
Tiny-Scourge-1112 chapter 1 . 6/11
This was adorably awkward and amazing.
I'm so in love chapter 1 . 4/11
I just finished Blue Sky and had to latch onto this, anything to ween me off (baby joke!) and not just go on, existing, cold-turkey without this story to keep me company anymore. Blue Sky made me cry more than bloody once, and how on EARTH did you write Wheatley so well? He's so perfectly in-character. Can hear Steven Merchant's voice in every syllable. I really love your writing, I'm tempted to read your other works even though I'm not in those fandoms!

TL/DR, I love you, thank you for writing these works of art
Rose Winchester chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I needed that. Thank you. That was so wonderful.
Whoandwhy chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
If you didn't read this in Stephen Merchant's voice, you didn't get the full experience.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Sweetest. Thing. Ever.
Harper chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Also? Taser tot. TASER TOT. *taser tot*
Salamiac chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh, this is so cute. So adorable. You know, I started reading this before my history lesson and ended up going to the class with a smile on my face. And now, I'm sitting in the school jard, smiling a big wide loving smile while imagining Wheatley trying to sing to his not-yet-born child. D'aww..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Omg love this
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Sobs this is just too precious, oh ;u;
naien543 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Reading this the day after Father's Day, 2015, and it gives all the warm fuzzies
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Awwwww. This is almost as cute as the Blue Sky story itself- just in a smaller dose. This is really, really sweet. I love the idea of Wheatley as a new daddy. )
Missing Triforce chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
*dreamy sigh* Lovely, lovely. Your Wheatley is so precious! Eeeeep, thank you for continuing the universe.
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was beautiful! I loved it!