Reviews for Kick
Rose Winchester chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I needed that. Thank you. That was so wonderful.
Whoandwhy chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
If you didn't read this in Stephen Merchant's voice, you didn't get the full experience.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Sweetest. Thing. Ever.
Harper chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Also? Taser tot. TASER TOT. *taser tot*
Salamiac chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh, this is so cute. So adorable. You know, I started reading this before my history lesson and ended up going to the class with a smile on my face. And now, I'm sitting in the school jard, smiling a big wide loving smile while imagining Wheatley trying to sing to his not-yet-born child. D'aww..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Omg love this
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Sobs this is just too precious, oh ;u;
naien543 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Reading this the day after Father's Day, 2015, and it gives all the warm fuzzies
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Awwwww. This is almost as cute as the Blue Sky story itself- just in a smaller dose. This is really, really sweet. I love the idea of Wheatley as a new daddy. )
Missing Triforce chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
*dreamy sigh* Lovely, lovely. Your Wheatley is so precious! Eeeeep, thank you for continuing the universe.
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was beautiful! I loved it!
For Finer Things chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG OMG OMG FANGIRL (to bad it was human Wheatley, I like core better... but they couldn't have a baby then) FANGIRL OMG OMG OMG
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
hello I am absolutely dying from the cuteness ok thanks
Sera M. Rominski chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Amazing so um wheres chapter 2 lol
AuraPen chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
N'awwww.. I just loved this. I literally voiced out the entirety of this story. Not sure if I sounded like Wheatley, but it was worth a shot.

I never heard that song before... I might have to look it up. Welp! As they say, you learn something new everyday!

Thanks for the good read! I'm sure I'll be coming back to this later!