Reviews for Fracture
Oh my Godddd.

sajkljdsoiagfviosefh

-le standing ovation-
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hey there! This episode just... Ugh, it broke my heart into tiny little pieces... I still can't believe that Bobby is gone! Y_Y But it was indeed a beautiful episode and a nice farewell to our Bobby, even if I didn't want to see him go EVER.

Anyway, I love your story! It's so true, the characters are very well written. I could totally see Dean freaking out like that on the show. Great job *high five*

It's awesome! If you post one more chapter, I'll surely stick around for it See you around

Rosetta
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved loved loved :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So...I didn't cry once during the episode (mostly cause I was in shock), but this made me sob buckets. :-( Great writing Dorothy!

He needs to shift his hold as he feels the weight of his brother's frame increase more and more, the tension of the fight and the events that brought them here in the first place making him stagger and stumble as his body and mind start to give out. Choked sobs start to quiver through him and Sam can do nothing more than tighten his grip on the man who has lost so much.

"Sam... Bob... Bobby's..."

"I know Dean, I know. But I'm still here and I've got you big brother, always..."

*heart breaks* Ugh...the tears...will they never stop...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
If Dean spoke honestly to Bobby after punching the wall, it's no surprise that they'd want to hospitalize him for at least a 72 hour observation, even if he's a non-insured patient. Sam really helped him to get away.

We really need to see more, they may have trouble getting Bobby's body to salt and burn. Not to mention that Bobby may have decided to stay and try to help them as a spirit. I hope he went on but he had to have heard Dean's phone message when the house burned and may be desperate.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I can see that happening to Dean. His first healthy reaction would be to lash out with fury against the leviathans, even if it was suicidal.

But if any hospital staff overheard the sorrowful conversation Dean was speaking to Bobby they could easily misinterpret it as coming from a man who might put himself in harms way intentionally.

Which of course Dean would/does on every hint.

As long as Dean expressed his grief in anger, I'll figure the guy is eventually going to be alright. But if he'd taken Bobby's passing with utter closed off silence...then I'd be worried.

Good possible out come that they didn't show.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thank you for writing such an awesome tag to last night's episode. I'm telling you the writers have just finished breaking my heart by killing Bobby! There's still a tiny bit of hope that he's not dead but I know he probably is. Anyway, thanks for writing an awesome story as always!
TheBigChillQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omg...so much protective!Sam 8'D I love u for writing this!

So much action and emotion...it brought tears to my eyes ;_; Well done!
gr8read chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
First off... aghhhhhhhh...squeee... AWESOME! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC!

Please, please another chapter.

Okay, trying to get back under control here so,

favorite line "Oops, did I sound upset just then?"

Thank you, thank you for this.