Reviews for Big Spoon, Little Spoon: Outtakes from Bella Voce
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Nice
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Thanks for the outtakes! It's always very interesting when Rose and Jacob are paired up. You write so well, that I forget that these people are SM's charactors. These outtakes are awesome.!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aww what a sweet story of some of their time together. I have said repeatedly how much I love how well you wrote them together. They could have had their own whole story! Thanks for sharing!
garrigan-nass chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Just. Wow. These vignettes were absolutely beautiful! You're so generous to this community.

I was reminded as I read these how in Bella Voce I would wonder about these two. You would give us just enough to know that they were having quite a good time but I always suspected there was more...Boy, was there ever! Very sexy. I love that these two extremely sensual, earthy people found each other. Such unique individuals that compliment each other perfectly.

Having finished both stories, and knowing how their lives unfolded, these scenes are even more poignant. I did wonder why she resisted the idea of marriage as it seemed the only sensible thing for her to do given the time. He was the perfect partner for her, and they made a beautiful life together.

Revisiting these scenes also illuminates for me (once again) just how gorgeous and layered and well-written your story really was. You took inspiration from some characters dreamed up by another author and completely and totally created a story utterly original and fascinating. Enjoyed every chapter most Saturday mornings with my coffee.

I apologize for replying a week after this posting. I lost a beloved pet, my sweet tabby cat of 13 years, last Sunday. I am heart broken and so surprised by how much I miss him. This story was just sitting in my in box until I felt in the right place to fully enjoy it. Thank you, Morgan. I was transported back to Paris for a little while this morning...

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Melissa
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It was so very beautiful and romantic. I have never really wanted to go to a romantic place like Paris alone, but you changed my mind. Maybe I can romance myself. HA. Or dream of the gentleman of fiction being my companions.
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
And enjoy them we certainly did! These were great, Morgan and a lot of fun to read. Jacob and Rosalie had a love as great as Bella and Edward's, and a beautiful son also. Thank you again for a wonderful, entrancing story!
KristineM chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thanks so much! I enjoy reading about Jacob and Rosalie!
elletee chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thank you Mog. Enjoyed them. xx
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I want to be the first to review and I might not write very long to make sure that i am the first to thank you for posting this outtake, I love reading the first time and I am going to enjoy it again during this reading. I do love how your portray Rose and Jake. Thanks