Reviews for Them That Do Nothing
Aurilia chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think it'd be cool for you to continue this into something more than a one-shot - of course, this is nicely complete as-is, but an add-on story wouldn't be remiss.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nicely done. I like that you left that open but hopeful.
123claire123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
love it - part 2 would be good
Eurythmatix chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WELL DONE MY FRIEND!

You have astounded me once again :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What I think about this was that I was just dying to click on the "next" button - and there wasn't one! Oh well, I'll just have to use my imagination I guess. Great story though - I liked Tony not even being too certain of what was wrong with him, and instinctively going to Gibbs for comfort. Nice!
Mapgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is just really beautiful. Thank you.
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Love it! :D
kiky21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was one of the most in character fic I've ever read. And you did't just perfectly mixed that with slash but also put some case situation in the middle (loved Greg, btw). Great job! Seriously one of the best Jetrho/Tony I've read (and there're many, "fortunately", but few with this quality) *I beg your pardon for my English, I'm from Argentina, my first language is Sapnish* Take care!
slashfan88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh wow, that was perfect. Short but sweet!

Um. May I join the masses in clamouring for a sequel? :) Pretty please. Or a shot from Gibbs' POV with continuation? I love your Tony/Gibbs
Siess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwww (: I loved it! That was just adorable! Lol the entire thing was amazing. I totally loved the talk Tony had with Greg was it? I'm not sure, but I really liked it :D And if you had the ever enticing almost need to expand on this, well, it really wouldn't be that bad... If you catch my drift (;

Thanks for the post!
l-girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
well one I demand sequel (or maybe a prequel) and two I liked it, I could see something like that happening.
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was great and I would really love if you did a sequel.
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I think my heart was beating as fast as Tony's! Great fic. I loved it. :)
Carol81Brazil chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hello.. i really like the fic.. Please continue

xoxo