Reviews for Quitting the Hurt
flutterbye52000 chapter 13 . 9/8
Think I'll go out and buy me a boat!
Sammy's mom chapter 18 . 7/8
I loved this story! Especially the agonizing length of time it took CF to admit and act on his feelings for Sam. This seemed so true to his character. Well done!
sherlock1921 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
This was just lovely to read. you got the characters spot on and I loved the way that you included Reid in your tale. i love his character

Very well written. Thank you for the pleasure
beingmissy chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
I am so happy to have found your wonderful story! I loved every single chapter; am sorry that it is over now. Guess I could read it again:)

Well done!
red2013 chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
great story i really enjoying reading this today.

RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Wonderful work! A journey well worth taking. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
"...for the longest time, I thought I would be a vicar. I didn't really believe that they wouldn't let me do it just because I was a girl..."

Loved that you gave Sam this particular back-story, including her highly developed understanding of the actual meaning and purpose of the marriage service and vows. As the daughter of a minister who used to practice preaching as a child and WAS allowed to become a minister in spite of being a girl, I truly relished this view of Sam's theological and liturgical wisdom. :)
Guest2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I just started reading all of this again after a long while away. It is so beautiful. I just ache with them.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
This Sam wanting them to marry part and the actual vows was wonderful. It gave me chills. YOU gave me chills. You write them so beautifully.
GiuliettaC chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Beyond excellent. What a talent you have.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
No how dare it be the end...:(. Enjoyed all of it. Thank you
dancesabove chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
One of the greatest things about becoming a beta for this wonderful story (along with developing a correspondence with the author) was the chance to see its chapters early. Rarely did they need any editing. The magical sense of emotion and romance do make it hard to say goodbye to the characters, now they've achieved their rightful happiness!
TartanLioness chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Oh I'm so sad to see this story finished. I've enjoyed it so much and I really really hope you'll continue to write Foyle/Sam! Your writing is incredible and you catch these two so well.

Thank you for sharing. Truly.
Persiflage chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Aw... I can't believe this story's finished. I *really* enjoyed it. And the nosy neighbour and Uncle Aubrey's teasing was fun.
Kailin chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Lovely story. I'm so glad to see that Sam and Foyle are so comfortable and at ease with each other now. Please write another story soon!