Reviews for Quitting the Hurt
13 chapter 5 . 7/14
I have tears in my eyes this was a beautiful chapter. Wow
NatesDate chapter 18 . 1/20
I am currently devouring FW fics and I enjoyed the fact that their getting together in this story was more of a journey; that it wasn't just an easy proposal (though I have enjoyed those stories as well.) Thanks for sharing!
maryjoeh chapter 18 . 1/5
I do hope you'll continue this story with what happens after chapter 18! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
I hate dusting too! I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Wish Foyle's writer would have done something like this with the series. The way you are taking the plot, seems to me, to be exactly how DCS Foyle would have been in this kind of romantic situation with Sam. After reading some of the fan fiction stories, then rewatching the series, I constantly watch for the little interplays of some tender moments. Well done. I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks
fitzgeraldsmt chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Dear author, I've been reading the Foyle stories like a dying woman slaking a thirst. I've read this through three times and it is just lovely. Thankyou
flutterbye52000 chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
Think I'll go out and buy me a boat!
Sammy's mom chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
I loved this story! Especially the agonizing length of time it took CF to admit and act on his feelings for Sam. This seemed so true to his character. Well done!
sherlock1921 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
This was just lovely to read. you got the characters spot on and I loved the way that you included Reid in your tale. i love his character

Very well written. Thank you for the pleasure
beingmissy chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
I am so happy to have found your wonderful story! I loved every single chapter; am sorry that it is over now. Guess I could read it again:)

Well done!
red2013 chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
great story i really enjoying reading this today.

red.
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Wonderful work! A journey well worth taking. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
"...for the longest time, I thought I would be a vicar. I didn't really believe that they wouldn't let me do it just because I was a girl..."

Loved that you gave Sam this particular back-story, including her highly developed understanding of the actual meaning and purpose of the marriage service and vows. As the daughter of a minister who used to practice preaching as a child and WAS allowed to become a minister in spite of being a girl, I truly relished this view of Sam's theological and liturgical wisdom. :)
Guest2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I just started reading all of this again after a long while away. It is so beautiful. I just ache with them.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
This Sam wanting them to marry part and the actual vows was wonderful. It gave me chills. YOU gave me chills. You write them so beautifully.
GiuliettaC chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Beyond excellent. What a talent you have.