Reviews for Evacuate The Dance Floor
pinklover88 chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
Love the story so much I loved the dances and the romance between Lea and Sirius.
I reread the story like a thousand times. I loved that you thought about putting old music. I have a questions why did you end the story this way not that I don't love it I'm just curious and are you going to write a sequel? I hope you do you are a very talented writer by the way. LOVE THE STORY.
MrsGuss73 chapter 33 . 1/7/2017
WOW! I love it! the way you wrote the dancing part it was so amazing I could actually visualized it! thanks for wonderful story!
AllAwesomeness chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
ccxxzz
IzzyBells chapter 33 . 11/8/2015
Well okay wow. I adored this the entire way through. I am such a fan of the enemies-to-friends-to-lovers trop and the whole dance thing was spectacular seeing as I love dancing. Actually, I can't dance/don't dance but I love other people dancing. So yeah. And the characterization and the development of everything was great. I really enjoyed it. I do wish there was more but it did end really well. So thank you for putting this out there for everyone to read; I really appreciate your effort and the time spent making this what you want. Thanks!
SnapesDementor chapter 33 . 8/29/2015
This was An amazing story :) just so you know haha
101olive4u chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hey, AMAZING story!
When I Make It Shine chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I cant wait to read more of your work.
Kemisu chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
omg i've been reading this for an hour straight now and so far it's been awesome and i did caught the friends reference and i thought about that joey/rachel moment when i read this!
Ali chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This is interesting
Em chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this. I loved the near-innocence of the whole story; a lot of the Sirius fanfics are basically sex and lust and highly descriptive naughty things. I really have no idea what any of the dance-talk meant, but I guess I should have thought of that when I read the title and the description. It was cool that you made Lea like punk. I was at first like "Wow... Old music, much?" and then I realized that It was the seventies... Don't mind my ditzyiness; it's 1:04 AM. I should be asleep. But I'm not. Thanks to you. Geez. Just HAD to go and deprive me of my beauty sleep, didn't you? Just kidding. And is it weird that every time I imagined Lea, I think she has hair like Pepper Potts in Iron Man? And also, why do we say "Eye-urn man" instead of "Eye-run man"? Sorry, I'm tired. Okay, keep wriying, I'd love to see what you would do with your own characters and ideas!

With all the affection of a guest on ,

Em
Cheiri Beiri chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I have been having a huge struggle with this reviewing thing... I only like to read fan fictions that are complete when I start them because when I like a fanfic I like to just plow through it and finish it in one straight shot... So I usually only review once at the end and say how I felt about it generally, but I don't know if author also likes to see nit-picky things like some grammar and such. I mean grammar and spelling are important in readability but are they looking for suggestions on plot development? Reviewing after each chapter would be better for that kind of thing... So do people read reviews after they have already completed the fanfic? I mean I don't want to waste my time writing out what I thought if no one is going to read it anyway... oh well.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/18/2013
That was wonderful! Amazing!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
I was listening to Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. I don't listen to many of his songs, but this on caught me. I feel like it was an excellent match for this chapter.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
I love C.S. Lewis! Have you read any of his books? The Screwtape Letters are awesome! There letters from a demon to his uncle.
Valentine Gryffis chapter 33 . 12/10/2012