Reviews for The Uke Flu: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
What the is wrong with you? How the hell is a baby a bad thing?
gozita444 chapter 2 . 6/10
This story is getting very interesting! I think its creative, the Uke Flu thing, might have to check out cereberus fanfic to understand it more. I'm so happy there's fanfics for this series! Can't get enough of it I enjoy your writing style and how you don't repeat words and you're quite creative with describing the characters. Only at chapter 2 but I can tell this is going to be an interesting one! Thanks for writing this fanfic!
No i think its just fair to post the bible quote.. i mean love is exactly like that.. and goes well for Ritsu and Masamune.. :)
dipped.in.ink chapter 56 . 2/16
I positively adored this story!
Luvs Luv chapter 17 . 1/15
i adore renaka. she's awesome
ngwenxin123 chapter 56 . 12/22/2014
This is actually my first Mpreg fanfic and I would say MAN THAT WAS AWESOME. You gave Mprge a good name thank u :)
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
Okay so this is my first time review ing cause you already finished the story ehen I started to read it so I just decided to read it all then review, this story was soooooo freaking cute I love how you did this it was majoly adorable the feels you had me on was like a rollercoaster ride. Happy moments sad moments, and that angst. You are very talanted writer, only critic I will give is for you to look at some of the wods you used and some grammar, but tbh I think those looked like some thing auto correct did. Any way I loved tjis and im sad to see it end. Now some gues reviews from the characters in my fanfics.

Ritsu- I absolutely loved the design of this story, the way you wrote it was so marvelously written I couldn't put it down. Good job on portraying my character and personality.

Masamune- This story was not bad at all. It's good to see that some authors don't half-ass their work like some I know of (glances at AngstyYaoiFangirl)

AngstyYaoiFangirl- Hey I don't half-ass my work, im just slow in updating it.

Masamune- Whatever you say you lousy excuse for an author. Any way, your idea was great and you matched my character on point on many parts. I will add that I wished you had done a more detailed scene in the where Risu quite his job and howbi tried to look for him. Any way congratulations on this story

AngstyYaoiFangirl- well thank you for writing this and have a nice day, feel free to check out my stories as well.
KiyameHikari-chan chapter 56 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for this chapter. I was anxious to see how it would end and I couldn't have done better myself. A big two thumbs up for this story and as always, yoku dekiamashita(good work) TBF. May you forever be admired for your works. ;D
Morlana chapter 56 . 11/24/2014
puppyfacetwo chapter 56 . 11/24/2014
This was a really great note to end on. I'm such a sucker for happy endings like this one. This has really been the best, from start to finish. I'm incredibly happy to have been here for it all. I'm sad to see it end, but so happy to see things turn out so incredibly well.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. It's really paid off with the end of such a wonderful piece of art.
Hopefully I'll see you in the next great story. ;)
rel95 chapter 56 . 11/23/2014
Excellent end to a wonderful story! Fantastic job on this and thank you so much for seeing it through to the end. It is fantastic to find a story this good that is fully completed. Please continue writing as I love your work! Thank you.
Lumoa chapter 56 . 11/22/2014
Ahhh, alas alas. Farewell to this fic, I am sad to see it go. I loved it and enjoyed it all this time. Thank you so much for writing it.
Cerberus Revised chapter 56 . 11/22/2014
Hey sweet Flamingo, what a ride!

You have been able to do in 56 chapters what Nakamura has not accomplished after years... You have been able to bring Ritsu and Takano back together and bring them their much needed healing, so that they can move into life as not only a functional couple, but also as whole individuals.

Thank you so much for taking my Flu out for this spin and carrying me and all your other readers along on this journey full of ups and downs, twists and turns. All the feels, the crossovers, the great OC's have been very much appreciated.

And of course the little families you have created as the result of the flu are just too damn cute. It makes me hope forone or two shots in the future as these new characters grow up.

Kudos all the way around and even more on coming back and finishing! Given your own journey, this is no less remarkable and I hope you feel proud of what you have accomplished here! Plus, maybe it will inspire me to return to my own Flu world and finish.

Until the next story, kisses and nuzzles from your three-headed hound.
yaoigirl89 chapter 56 . 11/21/2014
What sex gender did yokozawa's child had?
Mrs.Ciel Phantomhive chapter 56 . 11/21/2014
O my goodness its over. I love this story. The ending was so sweet. Thanks for the amazing story