Reviews for The Uke Flu: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
Mimi Gelato chapter 13 . 9/3
WTF?! pregnant Nowaki?! That's the stupidest thing I've read today, and I've been reading a shit ton of horrid fanfics.
Bionik chapter 27 . 5/24
janeyuki chapter 56 . 1/21
It was a fun story! I was smiling and laughing on most of the chapters. I like the part where Ritsu and his dad had lunch, it feels like he's going to act the same in the manga. Also, when Ritsu confessed, it was well written as I can see how he matured during the pregnancy. Thanks so much ones again! I was a good read! Ganbatte on your next stories.
janeyuki chapter 8 . 1/20
This is amazing! I salute Takano for being so patient.

I agree with your mini essay about RitsuxTakano. I have been out of yaoiness for so many years and out of boredom I just checked out some website for yaoi ( i think it's still in my system). I got hooked right away with their story. The only thing is I can't wait for the next chapter to come out especially when Haitani is in the picture.

Anyway, thank you for the good read. And for this wonderful story! Still have a lot of chapters to read. Hehe
BrushFireCandy chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
WOOOO!
Queenofmyself chapter 56 . 11/3/2015
LUV IT! JUST LUV IT XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
What the is wrong with you? How the hell is a baby a bad thing?
gozita444 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
This story is getting very interesting! I think its creative, the Uke Flu thing, might have to check out cereberus fanfic to understand it more. I'm so happy there's fanfics for this series! Can't get enough of it I enjoy your writing style and how you don't repeat words and you're quite creative with describing the characters. Only at chapter 2 but I can tell this is going to be an interesting one! Thanks for writing this fanfic!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/18/2015
No i think its just fair to post the bible quote.. i mean love is exactly like that.. and goes well for Ritsu and Masamune.. :)
dipped.in.ink chapter 56 . 2/16/2015
I positively adored this story!
Luvs Luv chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
i adore renaka. she's awesome
ngwenxin123 chapter 56 . 12/22/2014
This is actually my first Mpreg fanfic and I would say MAN THAT WAS AWESOME. You gave Mprge a good name thank u :)
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
Okay so this is my first time review ing cause you already finished the story ehen I started to read it so I just decided to read it all then review, this story was soooooo freaking cute I love how you did this it was majoly adorable the feels you had me on was like a rollercoaster ride. Happy moments sad moments, and that angst. You are very talanted writer, only critic I will give is for you to look at some of the wods you used and some grammar, but tbh I think those looked like some thing auto correct did. Any way I loved tjis and im sad to see it end. Now some gues reviews from the characters in my fanfics.

Ritsu- I absolutely loved the design of this story, the way you wrote it was so marvelously written I couldn't put it down. Good job on portraying my character and personality.

Masamune- This story was not bad at all. It's good to see that some authors don't half-ass their work like some I know of (glances at AngstyYaoiFangirl)

AngstyYaoiFangirl- Hey I don't half-ass my work, im just slow in updating it.

Masamune- Whatever you say you lousy excuse for an author. Any way, your idea was great and you matched my character on point on many parts. I will add that I wished you had done a more detailed scene in the where Risu quite his job and howbi tried to look for him. Any way congratulations on this story

AngstyYaoiFangirl- well thank you for writing this and have a nice day, feel free to check out my stories as well.
KiyameHikari-chan chapter 56 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for this chapter. I was anxious to see how it would end and I couldn't have done better myself. A big two thumbs up for this story and as always, yoku dekiamashita(good work) TBF. May you forever be admired for your works. ;D
Morlana chapter 56 . 11/24/2014