Reviews for Pointblank
ljusalfheim chapter 12 . 1/10
This story is great, I loved it, but I see that you haven't updated it since 2012... are you gonna come back to this? :(
witchlight041 chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
I love this story. I'm so sad its over
Oshihime chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER!
Blazing Ace chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Most beautiful story I've read in a while!
Dearest Destiny chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
The Elements of Style? My English teacher lives by that book. I even have a copy
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
I broke down crying because it was a beautiful ending. Thank you for the roller coaster of feelings throught these 14 chapters, I ADORED them!
Christina chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I love this story so far, and I know it is pointless to request this here when the next chapters are already written, but I'm begging you to not kill off Alfred (or Arthur).
Please.
I cannot stand reading sad military stories, because they strike too close to home.
Please let it have a happy ending!

3 C
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
great fic :)

btw you should change the description to "complete"
SeniorJuice chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
This is beautiful so far.
TG chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
YOU'RE GIVING ME FEELS AGAIN GODDAMNIT
I decided to re-read this one too after Keep Dreaming. You've ruined me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
'twas good
TinderFlame chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, I have enjoyed a good time :)
TinderFlame chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
I know it! I know that Athur would fix Alfred up one day! And the wounds would be serious... Though I hadn't expected that they would be such TERRIBLY serious ones :(
Anyway, this is like a dream has come trued!
And it's interesting that Arthur is amazingly frank in front of his mother, his confession is really cute! XP
TinderFlame chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Oh,the codecon between Francis and Arthur,lolol. Is it an accident that codecons appear in fanfics between the two are always unique and somewhat…sexy for Arthur's part? XD

I figured out a long time ago that this story seemed finished but my reading has been staying for a state of hiatus for some reason. You could say that months later I am brought back to this story for the unforgettable scenarios and curiosity. You must know that the Christmas night and the night followed are such two great and catching plots that they have been deeply engraved on my mind for forever. Now since I am spending my winter holiday taking a pleasant trip,I am determined to please myself more by reading more wonderful fanfics,which absolutely include this story. Hell,why did I fav it months ago but didn't finishing reading it??

I can't help but loling when I read your AN. HAHA,I don't know whether you are FrUK shipper or not, but my USUK/FrUK fanship fleets a bit when MR. Churchill's words are mentioned. Wow,that's…really INFAMOUS…huh? XDDDDD You kinda teach me something GREAT,lol.

And I am now going to go on reading,after all Alfred must be waiting for his next heroism coming,lol
DLHKM chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
Oh, yes-just, yes. I love you, you know; seriously, you're so brilliant as a writer and this fic is so dear to my heart that it's absurd. I was giddy with excitement when I saw that you had finished and now that I've read the final chapter I have a light feeling in my chest that is one-part pride, two-parts appreciation. You're fantastic, really, and I am being completely honest when I say that I can only hope to write as well as you do in the future. Love this story, love your works! Until next time, my friend.