Reviews for A Cup
jarjayes chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
"Can I take you to dinner?" LOL!

Yeah, coffee is safer.

I liked this. I wonder if you have more.
Mangafn chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG THIS IS MY ONE OF MY FAV ONE SHOT NOWWWWWWWWWWW
IT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
uhhh cant u do a sequel?
btw i lv the way u portrayed seto n anzu wowwwwwwwwww the conversations n the descriptions were tooo goooddd!
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm giggling like a maniac at the moment. I love your style of writing. Karisma
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was quite the animated piece! I really enjoyed the banter between Anzu and Kaiba; it was kind of like a verbal jousting match. Although I found Anzu a little more abrasive in dialogue than normal, her slight deviation in personality would possibly justify Kaiba's unexpected interest in her. I would imagine he would need a sassy, spirited woman, not some meek sidekick cheering on somebody else.

I would say I was pleasantly surprised when Kaiba did spring up the question, "May I take you to dinner?" out of seemingly nowhere. Though I think Kaiba loves to debate and bicker, which somehow translated to flirtation with him. I really like how you characterized him in that respect, because although Takahashi did a spectacular job (sarcasm here) sidestepping romance like how one avoids a dog dropping on the sidewalk, if Kaiba were to become romantically involved towards someone it would be through a battle of wits. That would most certainly catch his attention.

And of course you finish strongly. It neatly wrapped things up, like a pretty Christmas package. . (baaaaad joke). You really should continue Anzu/Seto oneshots, because they do seem to be a strong point of yours :)
Luna chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was great

and typical Anzu XD

I am amazed she still has her head when I count all the times she was chiding Seto

But that is the one part I like most about her. Never let anyone get you down

Wow Seto is in a good mood? oO Scary XD

Her friends listened. Well she was lucky that they missed the last part Because otherwise Joey and Tristan would get a crisis XD

The note was good. And her answer was even better.

I think your oneshot was good. Maybe Kaiba was a bit out of character in the note but nontheless great story *thump up*
5123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
love it! please more!:)
TTY7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is really funny. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I actually think you should continue it. Seems like this first chapter could be the beginning of a wonderful love story. You have everyone in character and your writing style is very well done. Nice work.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Lol! This was great!
Elias chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Nice Story!
peachi goddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was hysterical and absolutely adorable. Your dialogue is impeccable. Great writing!
xXgoodbyeXx chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
LOL! I loved this! Your writing is awesome! Great job keeping everyone in character! :)
MadMeary chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Christmas ..I LOVE Christmas and i love your one-shot ..Greets from France .

PS: I want a hot chocolate x) .
mangafn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
very nice story i like it!
hourglass eternity chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was awesome! You should do a sequel! And read and review my story, Where It All Begins! I' sure that you will enjoy it!
essaddf chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow! I really really enjoyed that one! This had potential for an eventual sequel *hint hint*

Good job!