Reviews for Corner Of Your Heart
Guest chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
oh god, the baby's coming!
EGilly chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
Jacob was such a jerk! But I'm glad they made up. This story is really good I read all 35 chapters today. I started reading and couldn't stop!
designersimmidutta chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
:D COOKIES!
im more of a cupcake person myself, but... whatever works! :P
im just glad Jacob came back...
he was being a douche but now he made it ALLLLL BETTER! :D
Brooke-Toretto.Dom's Girl chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
OMG his apology was perfect. i love how she didn't run and hug him at the wedding, her stubbornness is just perfect.! lmaoo... i was tearing up like the whole time.! haha. this story is just wow! keep it up. and update fast boo! haha. oh and everyone wants to be kissed like that! haha... i also know what its like to lose your muse because i did n just gave up on writing.
HoldMyHeart chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
Btw I meant that for this chapter sorry x/
HoldMyHeart chapter 34 . 8/2/2012
Love love love love this chapter. There are like mo words to describe it! I hope you udpate soon!
designersimmidutta chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
No, she's not dominating at all! If anything, Ellie is sorta outspoken. Like me... *cue dramatic sigh*
WolfGirl114 chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
OMG I lOVE Ellies speech to Edward after the battle and her punching Bella
So I love Ellie
ELLIE and JACOB 4 EVA!
HoldMyHeart chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
EEEEP. Love this story! I wonder how it will go down with Jacob. Update sooon!
Brooke-Toretto.Dom's Girl chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
i wanna guy who will kiss my cheek and take picture without telling me! haha... i love the emotion you put into the story(: its a roller coaster... lmaoo... and i cant for Jake to get back tomorrow.(: glad your bak to your updating habits!
designersimmidutta chapter 33 . 8/1/2012
Ellie is totally right.
Jacob's just being a douche about it lol :P
oh, and your welcome :)
WolfGirl113 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
OMG LOVE dans reaction to muscles!
GO ELLIE!
Great book so far your really talented
TWINKLE TOES and MUSCLES 4 EVA!
Brooke-Toretto.Dom's Girl chapter 33 . 8/1/2012
hey chica. loved the chapter, very well written. lmfaoo. sorry ive been lacking on the reviewing. lmaoo... having a rough time but when i see updates from you i smile.!(: lmaoo keep writing please.(:
1stMysteryWriter chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Hi ,
I wanted to be the 100th reviewer! LOL. Anyway this is a really great story AND it is very funny. You are a really good writer keep going!
Money chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
I want you to update but I don't want the story to end yet:/ it's just too good so keep up the good work and don't rush and get sloppy cuz some people do that towards the end :P