Reviews for Tyranny Street
shadow bloom chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh my goodness
ajmuffin chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
i don't regret reading this at all
doggyjunky chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I think u should continue even thogh it's been 2 years since u wrote this
MakoHeadrush chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is fabulous! I detest Elmo, only because my 6 year old boy adores him probably, I have had way too much exposure to the little red cretin. :)

That said, I LOVED this, and would seriously love to see more! Hey, I might even learn to like Elmo, if he had more of an edge.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Haha. I *knew* Elmo was evil. I just knew it! Definitely creepy... I had this great mental image of him running around with a butcher knife. ::shudder:: I'll look under my bed before sleeping tonight... :D

ONE tiny thing I noticed, and *only* because it is a word I spelled incorrectly repeatedly, for years. Traveling only has one l in it. Otherwise, very high quality writing and no errors. Nice job!
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You read my mind, for years I have thought about Elmo being evil underneath that insufferably cute and child-like exterior. It reminds me of a spoof comic that someone I knew made a long time ago, and perhaps this might feed your muse.

Fed up with being the scapegoat for Ernie's pranks all the time, Bert decides to leave Sesame Street and join the Marines. When he returns (all muscled up), things have changed: Ernie has become a crime boss and Oscar is one of his underground enforcers, Big Bird is an investigative reporter with an obsession that Mr. Hooper was actually murdered, Cookie Monster has made lots of money in the cookie/pastry business... you get the idea.
ShonenJump4eva chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I think they did something similar to this on MAD once, I didn't see all of it, just the tail end, but I think this might have been similar. Also, they kinda did this for the pilot episode of Adult Swims Black Dynamight...only it was with Kermit the Frog. Either way, good luck trying to see how twisted you can get says the guy who fantasizes about killing people frequently.