Reviews for Bedroom Panic
Cute!
Quetoa chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hehe, that was a good one :3
Gentle Snow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So in the end, Kiyomine won their little war :D Cute and funny. I could totally imagine this happening in the manga :D
LJade3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Gahhh it's sooo cute and so "them" You did a really good job in making them have their same personalities, a lot of people who write fanfics can't do that. Again Awsome, I loved it :D 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i love it!you captured the warm komahoshi atmosphere extremely well. hope u write more!
StarXNite chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I like your story very much :) keep up the great work! I hope you write more soon!
Silvertemper chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You caught the flavour of one of my fav series. Thanks I hope you continue.
Lizz1792 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I wish that there will be more fics of this two! lovely this fic! thanks! :)
hate1994 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was very cute! I figured it was Sakura. Thanks for writing such a cute story!
TheGalacticfox chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was so adorable! "it's a bear!" LOL I laughed to hard at that XD

D: Super depressed that there are no fics for this manga! That's why I love this one, thank you!
Miharu is Haruka's Love Child chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
pffft! Sakura! Love it, it's cute and so utterly typical of the Komatta story line. Poor Takara can never get a break, though nn? Kiyomine is definitely the most loving "bully" ever! "
eveningmonster chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
wahh X3 I just love Takara and Kiyomine 3

well anyways what I was going to say is you've done a good job making this story I like it and it was funny to read

I really enjoyed reading it hehe Takara was so cute
Tamakiberry114 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
*claps* That was really good! And so cute! :D
fallendemise21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Haha, Kiyomine always has his way! This fic was awesome! It's too bad that there are so little fics of Kiyomine and Takara out there D:

But at least I found some! Takara and Kiyomine are just so cute together. I also love Sakura

Takara's bear comment was hilarious :D