Reviews for Firework
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Soooooo damn HOOOOOOOTTTT
Gakupo Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I liked the story. Please write more!
MarkScyther chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was fantastic! 10/10
Little Sister of DDR chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Amazing. Just amazing!
lydiavocaloidyo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This story was great! I love how Len wasn't afraid when he was with Kaito 3. Kaito and Len forever! :D
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was adorable until it got to the lemon! Is it bad to have a bleeding nose in the morning?
fadi25402702 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I loved this! So tender and cute. It was heart-warming. Thanks for writing it!
tenniskitten chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It was cute and very sweet that Kaito-Kun made the realization about the fireworks it shows that he really did care about Len-Kun
fieryenblem chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
too beautiful beyond words *_*
deletedandforgotten chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
O.O soooo. Hotttt...*nosebleed*

And of course I had the wonderful idea of playing 'spice' while reading which resulted in heavy breathing and I'm now shaking...

I think you did a wonderful job and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories sometime!
Yaoiangel13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You did a good job. Especially after a while.
NotUsingThisProfileAnymore chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That. Was. So. Hot. 3

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE MORE, OMG. :))

One thing I would like to point out, though, is that in one or two parts you were juggling the time tense between past and present. I think it was where the kiss was? Not sure, but read over the story and then maybe you'll catch it! Lol.

Besides that, I thought that this piece of work was awesome! Keep writing!

DD
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hello! Returning the review favour! (which I really should have done before now!)

This is really sweet. Neat idea having someone scared of fireworks, I've never actually thought of that before (although they drive my dog crazy). Len's response is cute.

Dawwww, the hug! Kaito's thoughts before the kiss were well added too, I could feel the anticipation.

If I have one thought, it might be that Len is a bit young/new to it (you've mentioned it as his first kiss) for him to be so ready for sex/calm whilst it happens. But I figure that's okay - it's still a good story :) I like it.
Tsuki kagamine chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
U should make a a side story to what if rin and miki went into the room while 'that' was happening
ToxicMew chapter 1 . 1/4/2012