Reviews for Rise of the Chained Souls
Pls update
Kako-chan chapter 6 . 10/19
The intruder should totally be Asuma. That said (written), Kakashi is also a very viable option. I don't think it would be one of the rookie 9 because it is unlikely their jounin senseis would have allowed them to go off on their own.

Also, I thought it was really cute how Asuma was all nervous around Naruto. He seems like the shy, blushing type, so he might be shocked and embarrassed at seeing Naruto kissing someone (a boy he had never seen before in Konoha no less). He would be totally turned on by it (although he would hide it and feel confused and humiliated that he was feeling aroused) and could be seduced into some steamy Naruto sex.
Hhhhhghhl
TheFatLittleCat chapter 6 . 6/18
OMG THIS IS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER IN ALL THE CHAPTERS AND NOW YOU CHOOSE TO QUIT? X'C Pleeeeease dont tell me this is done?
michaelgtibbs21 chapter 1 . 5/15
update soon
kurumi1914 chapter 6 . 3/22
Please continue to update the story. I can't wait! The form, the suspense and the ahem.. lemon's is really good.
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 6 . 2/11
Please update,it's such an amazing story and it has so much potential so please.
Akemi chapter 6 . 1/26
I look forward to the next chapter keep up the good work _
please update
o1234 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
HAHAHAHAH*nosebleed*
carol chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
LOVE
Sai Hikawa chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Let's bring all teh hot boys in the series to the yard and party like there's no tomorrow.
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Please update
EvilTsukiMarrionette chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
CHIIILLLDDD PLEEASE UPDATE SOONNN!
Mumia0813 chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Ah come on! It was just getting good! Please continue I'll be ur faithful reader!