Reviews for Rise of the Chained Souls
sliverwolves24 chapter 6 . 7/13
I love this story can you please write more it's amazing
So good! Wish there was more! ;)
pestelerosu chapter 6 . 5/24
Yooo~ man... update please, I like the story.
Hiyah chapter 6 . 2/18
The ontruder should be Asuma. Or maybe Kakashi? That would be cute.
M. H chapter 6 . 1/24
Well that was mean. Good cliffhanger but then leaving the story behind is cruel I want to know what happens next. And it probably one of the Senseis or one of the girls right.
YuzukiAkira chapter 6 . 1/7
I'm sure it's Sasuke XD
'Cause he's the first person to found Naruto is sleeping in the forest in actual anime
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Please update
zoejaneh101 chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
update asap plz
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
Pls update
Kako-chan chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
The intruder should totally be Asuma. That said (written), Kakashi is also a very viable option. I don't think it would be one of the rookie 9 because it is unlikely their jounin senseis would have allowed them to go off on their own.

Also, I thought it was really cute how Asuma was all nervous around Naruto. He seems like the shy, blushing type, so he might be shocked and embarrassed at seeing Naruto kissing someone (a boy he had never seen before in Konoha no less). He would be totally turned on by it (although he would hide it and feel confused and humiliated that he was feeling aroused) and could be seduced into some steamy Naruto sex.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
Hhhhhghhl
TheFatLittleCat chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
OMG THIS IS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER IN ALL THE CHAPTERS AND NOW YOU CHOOSE TO QUIT? X'C Pleeeeease dont tell me this is done?
michaelgtibbs21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
update soon
kurumi1914 chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Please continue to update the story. I can't wait! The form, the suspense and the ahem.. lemon's is really good.
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Please update,it's such an amazing story and it has so much potential so please.